Do You Prefer To Be Alone Or With Others Or Both?

Waltham, Massachusetts
I like both to be alone and to be around others. Sometimes I enjoy being around people and other times I enjoy being alone. I like the variety. This weekend I am home alone because my girlfriend and her grandmother and sister are visiting my girlfriend's mom and other siblings. I am seeing my son and have a medical test and my son's counseling meeting but otherwise I will be alone when I am home. It will be nice to have peace and quiet and that all the kids will not be around. I will try to tutor, prepare for and take a test for a work at home job, prepare for a job interview, leisure read, watch Netflix and Hulu, and sleep in when I can. What about others?
@mandala100 (25013)
@melindataylor22 It always depend upon the situation although I always find a "me time" everyday. I always enjoy yhe company of good frienf and warm and happy people.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
Yes that makes sense.
@mandala100 (25013)
@melindataylor22 Thanks my friend and I see you around.
@iridion9 (2317)
Both with or without a companion. As long I have money of course.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
I agree with that.
@dodo19 (27793)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I do enjoy spending time with people. But I also do need some quiet, alone time.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
I think that most of us are that way.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Its most welcome for me to be alone. I have stress when I am with others, anxiety.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
I think that is true that people can cause anxiety.
@skydream (1015)
• Agate, Colorado
I love time alone. I was so used to it because my schedule didn't match my moms so i barely saw her for a bit and was mostly alone and loved it. Now that my bf is here I really only have one day alone and i like it. I usuall hate being around others but with certain people i love it.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
I can understand that and I feel that way too.
@Tracy04 (10696)
It depends. If I am in bad mood, I want a space and time for myself a while. But most of the time, I want to around people because they are giving me busy things that avoids me do silly things.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
I agree and that makes sense.
I always prefer to be alone. I have never been needy for company.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
That is a blessing in some ways.