Charlize Theron turned a role to appear in the Wonder Woman movie

@Deepizzaguy (15455)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Actress Charlize Theron who is starring in the new movie "Atomic Blonde" was offered a part in the "Wonder Woman" movie by director Patty Jenkins. The reason that Theron turned down a chance to be in the "Wonder Woman" movie probably as a villain was that she was busy at the time that she was offered a role in the movie that has made actress Gal Gadot and director Patty Jenkins in the history books as the first female solo movie to have a huge hit on their hands. Maybe Theron could be in the Wonder Woman sequel since the water in Gatun Lake is warm these days.
@dollaboy (6153)
That would be more exciting
@Deepizzaguy (15455)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I would love to see Donna Troy who is one of the many Wonder Girls in a movie or even Drusilla who was played by Debra Winger in the Wonder Woman series.
@dollaboy (6153)
@Deepizzaguy me too George
@CRK109 (14403)
Actors have to balance jobs in their lives. while they might want to take more roles, they can't take everything they are offered. I doubt she will ever be in need!
@Deepizzaguy (15455)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I do not blame Charlize for taking roles that she likes while is still able to work and keep health.
I didn't know that, but I look forward to seeing both movies.
@Deepizzaguy (15455)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I did see the sneak preview of Atomic Blonde and Charlize is pretty good at fighting the villains.
I wonder when they will introduce Wonder Girl?
@Deepizzaguy (15455)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Good question since Wonder Girl is not exactly an iconic figure as a super heroine.