My colleague pay for me

@xiaolisu (1176)
Shenyang, China
The costume picked up some goods to pay . They put them in the shopping cart. Its valued 225yuan. But they want used the coupon. They need to adding to 250yuan. At that time system indicate no more adding be allowed .So the costume giving up payment leave the cart at here. We have to returned the goods. During returning we found a bottle tea had openned. Just half water left. Its valued 4yuan. So i need pay the money. After work i go to the locker to take the cash. At that time my colleague come to me and give me the money then she said good bye then go home
@shikharava (1900)
Yea, it was nice of your colleague to help you when you needed it. It's in human nature, I believe, the thing called benevolence (helping nature and kindness). Not all humans are fickle-minded. Not all are crooks. Some are ready to help people and that's what makes this earth a living heaven. Enjoy your time here, my friend. And help someone when they need help. Wishing you good luck. Bye bye for now :)
@Tracy04 (10659)
That's great!