Saturday Night Disco

Redlands, California
It is like the redneck scientist. Was on for a brief stint and funny as hell, but smart also. It is also like the Liberal Redneck. That is funny also. Funny how these are starting to pop up. I for one am happy to see it. The problem is I did not know how much the right wing liked the left wings music. So many stupid liberals, and they are starting to let every modern punk band know. Maybe back in the day it was right wing. They still out there, but music comes across as hate. Basically what happened is the left listened to the right. Embraced their ideas of freedom and then added some compassion. Something we all know the right is weak at to say the least. I say I lean left, but sometimes I think I am straight right wing. Luckily I listen to wise voices to keep me grounded. Not many know this band, but this band had significant impact to anyone it came in contact with. Apparently even right wing hillbillies.Then again how do we know they are right wing? I know because the left does not call themselves Hillbillies. Oh, just shut up and enjoy the party, they mellow parties now because cannot take the loud energetic ones anymore. Me be old now. I still say they sound like they believe in the Trumspter, but pretty cool they appreciate the opposite side. No Use For Name made the hillbillies list of favorites. How cool is that, and shows sometimes we do listen to each other. Sorry Birthday Party Later. Have to do this real early.
No Use For A Name - Soul Mate ( The Punk Rock Hillbilly ) https://www.facebook.com/thepunkrockhillbilly https://thepunkrockhillbilly.bandcamp.com
I am in the mood for hillbillyin ..good.
• Redlands, California
I want to be everything why people just want to be one thing. so boring.
@crossbones27 Sorry its boring Crossbones Let me put on my Daisy Dukes lets see about boring.
• Redlands, California
Never heard that one before. Folk punk!
• Redlands, California
In a way, indeed, original is much faster than this.
@dollaboy (6154)
Enjoy the party
• Redlands, California
Thanks buddy