The Week-End

Today, Saturday marks the week-end. Not an actual weekend for me as I do have to work. Being new at this job I seem to get my fair share of weekends on my schedule. But on the upside, it is usually a lot quieter and I don't mind my days off during the week. My husband decided to go in for the morning to work since I will be gone anyways, and they are busy. So other then working away, we do not have any plans for this weekend, what about you? Anything exciting planned?
I need to go in to the shop sometime today or tomorrow and figure out the list for returns from UPS, other than that no plans.
I would really welcome a weekend of no plans.......that just spells total relaxation to me. Have a good one!
@Juliaacv It's too hot to do anything...I might go wander around Walmart just for the air-conditioning
@JolietJake Yeah, here too, and its been humid and it just sucks the life out of you. Happy a/c-walmarting.
Nothing exciting. Since it was a long week it seemed like, I just want to relax at home most of the weekend. I did clean the backdoor window and tape is not easy to get off, it took me a while.
Your house must really sparkle, it seems like you are cleaning it every day Susan!
@Juliaacv I like to clean. The only thing I don't like to do is iron.
@Susan2015 I think that you have to be one of the last of a dying breed Susan.
Oh you are working both of you this weekend I see Julia. I love this photo of you both. No excitement here at least not the good kind.
Thank you. He decided to work a few hours this morning since I was working anyways. That picture we took at the beach last fall.
@Juliaacv Welcome. Yes I remember that photo and love it.
@TiarasOceanView I love that picture because we had such a fun day that day together.
My mom works most weekends and she doesn't mind it either as shed ratger have least one weekday off to get bills and errands done. As not everything is open on weekends.
That's right, its nice to have days off during the week. We were really slow, so they let me leave early.
@Juliaacv thats good! Very nice of them.
@jobelbojel (7179)
Yes, I like working on a weekend. It is quiet when most of my workmates take rest day during the week.
I don't mind working the weekends, it was a quiet one this weekend, so they let me leave early.
@Juliaacv my current schedule is Mon-Fri though. I worked weekends for months.
I may spend some time at the beach. Not sure yet.
That sounds nice.......I worked but it wasn't busy so they let me leave early.
Just hanging out in the house. My husband is going to mow our lawn and I may go for a swim later.
I hope that your swim was nice and relaxing.
I also work weekends and the days off during the week are great to run errands when its not so busy!
We were slow at work today, so I got to volunteer to leave early, and they let me!!
No exciting plans here, but I like it that way. Weekends being slow at your workplace seems to be a plus.
It was a nice plus that we were slow, they let me leave early, and I love that!
No but Tony asked me to drive him somewhere tomorrow IF the people will be home, he has not socialized anywhere but the telephone in 8 months. Dont work to hard!
You knew that I wouldn't work too hard! We were slow so I volunteered to go home, and they let me!! Enjoy getting out with Tony, he's so lucky to have you, you know.
• Peoria, Arizona
It was always easier to work weekends than anything else for me haha I don't really have any weekend plans. All I am doing is cleaning up my room and drawing and hopefully finishing a doll.
That sounds like a busy day, I'd rather not have to go into work, I feel tried, dragged out from the heat and humidity that we've been experiencing here lately.
Good morning, I hope you have a great day at work. We will be looking at a house today and packing some more.
Thank you Jenn. You have no idea how many times that I've wished that we've lived closer so that I could help you, first was with Julian, and then the moves, and now packing again. I'll be hoping to hear good news about the house that you're going to see today.
We have no plans, I would like to make a picnic on the lake shores, but it seems that we are going to have rain tomorrow.
It is trying to rain here now, I hope that it holds off for you for your picnic.
@Juliaacv It is sunny this morning, we are driving to the lake.
@LadyDuck Have fun, and I hope that the rain holds off for you!
@sishy7 (27646)
That is a cute selfie! Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks.
No exciting plans here. Perhaps check out a few yard sales.
I haven't been to a yard sale, except for the one that we had, in years! I hope that you found some good stuff.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@Juliaacv We had planned to celebrate this Saturday and Sunday atop a hillock at the outskirts of our town,but it has been continuously raining here since Fridayou night.So we have decided to stay indoors.
I hope that you're having a good time inside. Its been a cloudy and rainy weekend here, so I am almost glad that I had to work as I wouldn't have been outside.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@Juliaacv It's still raining cats and dogs outside my window.Don't know what to do and where to go.
@mysimplelot (1125)
• Asansol, India
Same here I have to work all days even Sunday. Maybe planning will be good for you.
@Blondie2222 (21818)
I had my 3 nieces over for the weekend so I was busy with them. I hope your work day went well & enjoy time with your husband when you both get home.