Looking For A New Binge Worth TV Show

I know many of you here don't watch much tv but I'm sure there are just as many who do. Me, I do love my tv and just finished binge-watching Prison Break. What a great series. So sad when it ended and like a good book I'll be missing the characters. Now I have to find another binge-worthy series and have gotten some good recommendations: Wentworth, Oz, Shameless, Vampire Diaries and Army Wives. I'm happy that Game of Thrones is back with another season even though it will only be 7 episodes. Have you been watching any good shows lately? I'm happy for any suggestions
I'm so into Grey's anatomy, chocago pd, chicago fire, and Chicago med. Also the fosters.
@dragon54u (31298)
I like those, too. I was really disappointed to read that Chicago Justice won't be coming back. I've never heard of the fosters.
@dragon54u the fosters was on abcfamily now known as freeform. It's about family, relationships, love, trouble, gays.. little of everything throughout the seasons. No-one really thought Chicago justice would last.
Those are some of my favorite shows too.
This Is Us is a really good series. Another one I really like is Outlanders.
I do watch This Is Us and love it. As for Outlanders I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the suggestions
This is us is really good!
I enjoyed The Fosters, Heartland, When Calls The Heart, and I love Army Wives too! =)
I watch Heartland and When Calls the Heart. You watch Good Witch?
All good suggestions which I'll add to my watch!ist
@JohnRoberts I have never seen that one. Is it good?
I hope someone can come up with good suggestions. We don't watch much TV at the best of times and of course we're out of the country at the moment.
I'd rather be traveling like you than watching television!
@Marilynda1225 Many of the flasher motor-homes and caravans have their satellite dishes pointing up to the skies. We read or play cards in the evenings when we're on the road.
• Lakewood, Colorado
If you have Netflix do watch the show Ozark..it is brand new and I watched the whole thing yesterday..really good. This is a trailer of it.
Ozark: Their Last Resort. The Byrdes, husband and wife Marty (Jason Bateman) and Wendy (Laura Linney), their teenage kids Charlotte (Sofia Hublitz) and Jonah...
I do have Netflix and saw this come up but didn't pay any attention to it. Now I'll have to add it to my "watch" list. Thanks for the suggestion
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Marilynda1225 Welcome, I was glued.
I am one of the non-binge-on-a-series people. So glad there are so many series out there for others to binge-watch, though.
@Hate2Iron (7325)
We are watching Luther and that's pretty good and I too am looking forward to the start of a new season of Outlanders.
Luther is an excellent series. Seen all of it.
Outlanders seems very popular
@JohnRoberts haven't heard if Luther
No with all the Summer rerun.Most of them suck.Sorry.
Summer reruns is what has me looking for some new shows
Not really..I want to find something to binge on on Neftlix. I meant to watch Game of Thrones last night..but I got entranced by the Great British Baking Show...and something else Masters of Illusion. Game of Thrones would have been bettter though than Masters of Illusion..but I will try to catch it today.
I love Game of Thrones
@Fishmomma (11599)
I'm going to suggest Orange Is The New Black. The actresses are amazing on the show.
Thanks for the suggestion and I've already watched them all. I'm so happy its been renewed
None that I would recommend, but Army Wives sounds like a good one to watch.
My daughter had suggested Army wives
@dragon54u (31298)
I recently discovered People of Earth. It's funny and interesting, about a bunch of people who have been kidnapped by aliens and about the aliens that did it. I just caught up with season 1 and season 2 starts on Monday. You might also check out Wrecked and Angie Tribeca if you like really funny shows.
I do like funny shows so I'll be putting these on my list. Thanks for the suggestions
Sorry, but I don't watch too much TV these days.
@Freelanzer (6431)
Right now I am catching up on past episodes of Suits a Netflix show. Never watched any of the ones you listed.
I was always interested in Suits but it was one of those shows I never got around to watching. I should put it on my watchlist
@Marilynda1225 Didn't know much about it or what it was about when I started, and didn't care much in the beginning episodes but now I am hooked.
@Freelanzer sometimes series start off a bit slow but I'm willing to give it a chance
Sorry. No can help. We've been too busy in the evenings to watch much TV.
@Marilynda1225 I do enjoy snuggling up with my hubby on cooler nights watching TV or a good movie. We only binged watch House of Cards this year.
@silvermist (15827)
I am watching zoo.Also watching American horror story.I remember your recommendation about Prison Break and may start it shortly.
I saw season one of Zoo and did enjoy reading the book
@silvermist (15827)
@Marilynda1225 That is nice.Today I may start watching Prison Break.
@bluesa (12028)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I don't enjoy many shows that are out now. I am catching up with Royal Pains . But would probably binge watch Gilmore Girls again before any of the new shows. I hope you find a good show. :)
I was a faithful fan of Royal Pains but never watched Gilmore Girls. I did love Parenthood
We watched a lot of the old Star Trek yesterday on BBC America. And the Hallmark station plays marathons of Diagnosis Murder and Murder She Wrote. The Big Bang Theory we watch over and over too.
All good shows
We just finished watching the Saving Hope series, all seasons of it and are caught up now. This evening we are going back and watching some of the earlier seasons of Heartland, we like that show.
I love Saving Hope and only have a few episodes left to watch
@dodo19 (27793)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
There are so many shows that I like to watch. So, many good shows on Netflix and such. I have been binge watched a few shows. I've done it with Friends, and I've binge watched most seasons of Once Upon a Time. I have a long list of things I want to watch on Netflix. So many good shows, so little time.
You are so right...so many shows too little time