You win some, you don't want to lose some...

@vandana7 (61237)
Ok...so DJ and me have been learning how to come up with musical links for YouTube. And we have been mutilating Pony's songs in our experiment.. Not that he allows anybody...he can't be a horse...he has the genes of a mule... Anyway, I begged and pleaded with him to let me do one song...basically, pony harvests the slides as needed by me, I select the slides, and put them sequentially....DJ does the rest... When it is in draft, even I have tough time to remember which slide is coming after which. To top it all, Pony makes it a point not to allow me the complete liberty of using the slide that I want. Anyway...with all the battles behind us..it is a relief..though I still miss my slides.. Here is what we came up with...enjoy
Courtesy: The Diablo Rhythm Wranglers
I loved it!
@vandana7 (61237)
Gee thanks...it is a good number...
You work in music field
@vandana7 (61237)
No no...I am learning editing.
@vandana7 video editing?
@vandana7 (61237)
@Sherwinmrtn ..sort of.
A lovely tune Vanny.
@vandana7 (61237)
Yeah...lively number. I told Pony long ago, you need to come up with one lively one sad, one lively, one sad...like ABBA records are...but he did not believe me...I think now he does...
@vandana7 Oh yes ABBA I love
• Pleasant Hill, California
@vandana7 I want to record one I wrote called "Sometimes" that's a little bit "happy."
That was really neat. I loved it.
@vandana7 (61237)
Oh thank you...I am sure Pony would be flattered. :) I am satisfied too with the kind of slides though I wanted a few different ones. So far, I have done it, but hesitated to ask pony for more slides to choose from. This time, because he said he is giving me more liberty on this, I asked him more slides...specific themes...and yes, I rejected his slides selection as well. I guess, I pestered him. But I am pleased with the outcome. :)
• Pleasant Hill, California
@vandana7 I think it turned out really well.
@vandana7 (61237)
@TheHorse .. If we could have got better set of Rhett butler and Scarlet O'Hara...the last slide of them was really neat...other three... we needed neater versions...still the effect is good.
@pgntwo (21324)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
I took a quick peek... gonna havta go back...
@vandana7 (61237)
So what do you think? The video editing bit I mean.
@vandana7 (61237)
What is the difference between dove and pigeon?
• Pleasant Hill, California
@vandana7 Here in the US, doves are usually grey to light brown and hang out mostly in suburban and rural areas. Pigeons are more black and white and tend to hang out in urban areas and poop on statues and cars.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I earned the Most Patient Man of the Year Award working on this one with Vanny. Some of her choices for pictures were...I just cant say it. But her doves (pigeons, they call them in India) are brilliant, as are her chickens. The singer is a friend of mine. I play bass only on this track.
@vandana7 (61237)
You patient..? You are the most stubborn person I have come across...LOL. I wonder what Debbie has to say to a few slides...especially the last one..it is such a dampner...after such lively number. My ice cream picture would have been simply perfect there.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@vandana7 She would have gone: "What the..." I think she liked the video overall, but said that saccharine must be the wrong word...I dunno!
@vandana7 (61237)
@TheHorse ..She saw it? Wow...I don't know the lyrics..don't blame me..I picked them up from net. I can't follow your accents, remember?
Very nice.
@vandana7 (61237)
Blush...thanks...I did not sing it, just lined up slides many of which were rejected by Pony.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@vandana7 Heh. I love your doves.
@vandana7 (61237)
@TheHorse .. I think that is not allowed..I mean @DaddyEvil would have some explanation for it but to the best of my knowledge humans loving doves ..hmmm..
Very nice
@vandana7 (61237)
Did you check Pony's other songs? They get listed on the side...Pancho & Lefty and Take me back to Tulsa are my favorites from the list.
@vandana7 yes, I have listened to a few of them.
• Preston, England
lovely song - great choice
@vandana7 (61237)
Thank you. :) It is a beautiful song. :)