Who you could be the leader of your country for one day what is very important to you to do?

I live in Israel so I would concentrate on the security of all our citizens. So, I would annex the areas that are not annexed and make them a part of Israel so no one could ever kick the people out of their homes again and not make sure they are taken care. What would you do if you were the leader for a day?
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
I would try to meet poor people and better know about their problems and find any solutions
Nawsheen, that is a very good idea.
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
@Hannihar I hope that this problem gets solved in my country one day
@Nawsheen I really hope it does too. Do you have lots of poor people in your country and do you have good leaders to help solve the problem?
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@Hannihar I would do three things- improving my country's military might,reform the judicial system so that justice is not delayed and clean our holy rivers.
Good ones jaishankar.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@Hannihar Thanks,my dear friend.
@else34 You are welcome Jaishankar.
@spaceseed (2893)
I will do nothing.... and i know this nothing is required very much in my country
Do you like your present leader of your country?
@spaceseed (2893)
@Hannihar No comments on this, I am non-political. I believe in science and humanity.
@spaceseed Sometimes that may be a good way, but, in my country politics is very important and who we vote for is also important. I vote small parties and the small ones that I prefer.
@shikharava (1852)
I'll let people slack off for a day... Kidding. I'll have them work all day long... Kidding again. Actually, I have no idea what I'll do. I don't think I'm qualified to be a president of any country. I'll let someone better qualified than me be the president. That should work. (*_*)
Ok Shikha, no problem.
@Hannihar yea, it is sometimes difficult to be the strongest person. You have all the responsibilities to take upon your shoulders. I don't think I'm qualified for that now. Maybe later
@shikharava No problem. It is a lot of responsiblilities. In real life I would never want that job.
If I could do anything as leader and not worry about whether it needed to pass through the Congress and Senate to get it passed - I would have free health care and straighten out this health care issue once and for all, then I would see to it that all senior citizens had full benefits for what they needed, not the disrespect so many senior citizens get today because they are old and slow moving.
I like your thinking Valerie.
@Neiltarquin (1093)
• Rass, Saudi Arabia
I will concentrate on education and research and development .. My country lacks on research and development so that is my main target. Provide a better educational system and facility to public schools so that equality in education will be achieved. I'll pass it as a law that will never be change any succeding president or Gov't leader.
Good idea Neil.
@shynu44 (4790)
I will definitely raise minimum wage.
That is good Emmanuel.
@dollaboy (6232)
Make the Healthcare system better and best for my people
@garymarsh6 (13639)
I would tighten up the tax evasion laws for rich people and companies making sure they paid their dues and then give big tax consessions to those who are hounded by the tax system. For those not wiling to work. If they have received social security payments I would introduce compulsory work. Road sweeping, community schemes. I would have a programmed of house building which would give people work. They will have money to spend and hopefully will put that money back into the economy! Then I woke up and realised it was all a dream!