Oh, I Also Want To Say Thanks To The American Culture

Redlands, California
Instead of being focused on a good time like I should have been. Them being teachers and and all for the most part. Was busy comparing myself to them. Not learning relevant crap, just whats make me better than them because that is what you taught me to do. They get paid, 50,000 to 85,000 and hard to say what I do in comparison to that. Thanks America, Taught me nothing but to be a greedy fool. Wisdom leaked everywhere
Watching American Culture made me thankful for what I have. I would not receive a green card even if if came with a money gift. I still wish that it did not reach out to other countries through TV and other ways of colonizing.
• Redlands, California
America is not worth that right now. We in a struggle of why people wanted to come here in the first place. They want to discourage everyone as a political move, more than help people. This right here explains the whole thing.
The Homeless Gospel Choir's New Full Length "I Used To Be So Young" LP/mp3 NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER from A-F Records www.a-frecords.com/store
@crossbones27 I´ll read it after lunch. But I would not like to live in such a violent country. I´m sorry, but it seems that the values your country once had have been forgotten a long time ago.
• Redlands, California
@marguicha Indeed, about money here, but me a tratior, meanwhile the real traitor sits inside the white house.
@mandala100 (46014)
@crossbones27 You have a very good teacher there my friend and I think that you really learned your lesson well.
• Redlands, California
Thanks buddy, I have some of the best teachers in the world surrounding me. Way I choose to live and will not put up with anything less.
@mandala100 (46014)
@crossbones27 Ok my friend and I'll see you around then.
• Redlands, California
@mandala100 Sounds awesome buddy. Look forward to what you can teach me.
America taught me to need to want to rob banks Teachers I had were nuns. I got some geography at school. Then I went to those places. Where did you learn the most relevant stuff?
• Redlands, California
California is a bit different now and happy for them but come on you have to pay the student too if they are tryig to learn or else it becomes pointless.Their capitalist society
@crossbones27 Paying students to learn a trade is good.
I used to work at a mutual fund company. You see soooo much greed on a daily basis.
• Redlands, California
I can only imagine and then when someone says. Want to go get lunch. I hated when people who had no respect for anything asked me such a thing. Like they are good people or something. Harsh , maybe, but true.
@Shiva49 (13393)
The media worships and abets greed and ego, but many know their real worth is not decided by transient possessions that flatter to deceive in the end. I stuck to my values though there were times I met with ridicule but then it is not my problem! siva
• Redlands, California
You are a wise man and appreciate what you bring here. All you can do right there. Cannot stop forces we cannot control, be we can be like you. Very cool indeed.
@Shiva49 (13393)
@crossbones27 Thanks indeed. We should not dance to others tunes when we know they want to perpetuate injustice. Our strength lies in testing our resolve and reaffirming our path that it is right. We are observed for the right and wrong reasons - siva