Sunday's Online Work

@egdcltd (5801)
I wrote and published an article on published a post on the science fiction site and publisher an article on the general site. These were socially promoted and I made the usual posts and interactions on myLot and bitLanders. I wrote an article for the science fiction site. I did some work on three role playing game supplements. I wrote an article for the general site and did some work on another. Approximately 2,600 words were written today. Pretty productive for a Sunday. I also did some work on a paper model. I'm currently working on those that I'm not making book covers from, as it's easier. Image: Morguefile
@Tracy04 (10659)
Hi! Fancy share one tip on how to start writing? Just very simple one.
@egdcltd (5801)
One of the simplest is one I came across in a book on writing. If you want to write, write. It doesn't matter what you write, it can be stream of consciousness nonsense, just start writing and refine later. If you watch television, write about what you watched. As long as something is being written.
@Tracy04 (10659)
@egdcltd good tip. Thanks!
@egdcltd (5801)
@Tracy04 You're welcome!
@mandala100 (24138)
Thanks again my freind for your updates on your work.
@egdcltd (5801)
You're welcome!
@mandala100 (24138)
@egdcltd See you soon my friend.
@Humitex (174)
Cool! Its sounds like you spent more than half of the day writing. Do keep it up as it builds you.
@egdcltd (5801)
I can write quite a lot in an hour, but preparation and coming up with ideas takes a lot of time.
You have a lot of work to keep you busy.
@egdcltd (5801)
Too much sometimes!