Friendly advice for today 2

google image rose
@Keyia120 (559)
today I am going to give out some good advice on how to be a great best friend. We have friends that will stab us in the back any chance that they get but you can be one of those best friends that help and keep your friendship intact. I have been stabbed in the back by friends and I would love to see more people become friends and keep their best friend circle together without any issues. Today's advice is yes we are only humans and if you don't think that your friendship circle will work then make sure that you let it go and don't string it along because something bad can happen. I hope that you all have a great day and I will post about my day at the Sacramento Fair later tonight if I have the time. If I don't get to it tonight I will get to it tomorrow.
@Humitex (173)
"keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" it doesn't look like there are true friends anymore. You just have to watch your back yourself.
@Paige32 (1665)
There definite are Obanro, you just have to be careful picking them.
@dgobucks226 (7732)
From what you are saying in your message it makes me question if they really were your friends. Friends support each other they don't stab each other in the back. Remember this quote by Thomas Aquinas, "There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship." From brainy quotes.
@CoralLevang (16131)
Learning when to let go is one of the biggest, but best lessons in life we can learn. Have fun at the Fair!
@MelA38 (16)
It is just like the song Butterfly by Mariah Carey. If they return then they were truly meant to be your friend. If not then spread your wings butterfly. Wish them well and take it as a lesson learned and move on! Plain and simple. I hope that this is not harsh it is just the truth.
@mandala100 (25759)
@Keyia120 Yes you are right and that's really hapenning in real life.
@Paige32 (1665)
Nice tip you gave here. Also, sometimes to have a great friend, you have to be one. You also have to be sensitive so you know to sieve the loyal ones from the deceptive lot.
@RubyHawk (21170)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Have a wonderful time at the fair.
@Neiltarquin (1100)
• Rass, Saudi Arabia
Well said...
I do agree that it is difficult to find good friends nowadays. If we sense something is not right, we need to stay away from them.
Good info??
Sad as it is many people don't know what true friendship is. That could not happen with true friends. Life sucks but I have to say I am blessed after getting some years wiser I know how to pick them. I had to beat fire out one girl and after that I never made that mistake picking a no good slice of pie again.