Many Of These Shows Were Made That Long Ago?

When watching some of the older shows, it’s hard to believe they were made quite a while ago. From Murder She Wrote, the Perry Mason movies, and Hart To Hart, these were made over 20 years ago. Where does the time go? It’s hard to believe that it’s been that long since seeing them for the first time. Diagnosis Murder, Everybody Loves Raymond and others, oh my goodness how the time does fly by.
@dollaboy (6232)
Time do fly a lot and it can't be controlled/Stopped. We need to keep moving Susan
Time is a flying machine! I enjoyed the original Perry Mason in black and white
@topffer (34160)
• France
Time flies and life is short, I realized lately and I want to catch up a bit. Everybody Loves Raymond is the only one that I never saw. I just controlled, and it has been broadcasted in France (we make good movies here, but we are unable to make good shows, so we buy yours), I do not know why I missed it. Finally I like more these old series/shows than the recent ones. Maybe the age?
@dragon54u (31617)
But they are still good, right? A lot of those old shows are still interesting. I never watched Law and Order but I have been watching reruns for the past year and they're very good. I can watch nearly any show before 1990 and be entertained. I loved Perry Mason, Hart to Hart, It Takes a Thief, and a few other really good ones. Mission Impossible was pretty good, too. I like to watch old episodes because they are like new to me since it's been so long that I forget how they turned out!
It really does not seem that those shows are so old. I still enjoy watching them, though.
Believe me, I ask myself that question when I see these shows.
Yes, they are very old shows, but real good.