Good morning Mylotters! How have you been?

Petropolis, Brazil
Hello dear friends, how are you all feeling today? Here everything is fine. I spent the weekend working on my blog and writing new texts to feed it. That was really fun as it was cold outside and nothing to be done but only going out to eat and come back. Today nothing special is happening right now. I am here waiting for translation projects to arrive and polishing some texts I wrote so I can publish them this week Later on, I have my Yoga class and that is it! Wishing you all a wonderful day!
Hello my friend! Good day to you and thanks you have a nice day too. Fine here, not feeling perfect, but it is okay, will make the most of this day.
I am sorry you aren't feeling perfect, You deserve to feel well as you are such a nice person! Hopefully you will get better feeling as the days gooes on in time as it is only 9 am where i live i guess 8 am for you?? am I right?
@Marty1 It is 7:22 AM to be exact. Thanks Jennifer..a bit sick again today..thanks so much tho I will get better..I have a rough week ahead with some business to take care of not fun. Hope you are doing okay my friend too. Thanks for saying I am nice lol I try to be..you are too.
@TiarasOceanView I wasn't sure if Colorado was on Central time or Pacific time, Thak you for clearing that up for me. I have to go to a club i go to sometimes and take a creative session Tuesday which I am excited and the Wednesday I have my every two-week injection of medicine my doctors wants to make sure I take! Other than that i am free the rest of the week! Hope the business isn't too bad, and you have an easy time of it!
@ARIES1973 (9541)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi! We are also fine. I was trying to divide my very limited time between writing for my blog and other online work. My family also visited some relative on Sunday afternoon. I am also trying to increase my social media activities.
• Petropolis, Brazil
That is wonderful @ARIES1973! Blogging, blogging, blogging, this is so much addictive and I am in love with it! =)
Have a pleasant and productive Monday.
• Petropolis, Brazil
Thank you @JohnRoberts! You too! =)
Hope you are having a great day too! I am just getting ready to start my day! It is only 9 am in the morning here! I will be baking a double chocolate cake in the crock pot soon for my dessert! It is much too humid here to turn on the oven, and I don't bake well in the oven! I never tried to bake n a crock pot but am willing to try!
Good morning, I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy yoga for me too! My plan for today is Mylotting, taking care of my babies/kids and packing some more... I will be praying a whole lot too that we find a home soon since we are really running out of time at this point.
Have a nice day.
@dollaboy (6223)
Good morning Manandezo. Happy day, Enjoy Yoga
@YrNemo (13412)
As usual, I am running my feet off... and one of them seems to be on strike or something. Do have a good day there too.
• Japan
It is too cold for you to go out and too hot for me to go out! I'm happy to stay inside and practice piano and do some work on the computer!
Nice what kind of blog do you have?
@mandala100 (46365)
@manandezo The same wonderful day to you my friend.
Good day to you as well! Do enjoy your day!
Sounds like you have a good start to your day!!!