The Best Time To Study

Hello friends! I will like us to share our views on the best time to study because, I noticed that people have different time to study. As for me , my best time to study is at the middle of the night because, it helps my reading to digest very well.
@mandala100 (43312)
@Praisegift Hello and welcome to myLot my friend. I always study during the early morning hours 4-6 a.m. where my mind is so fresh and sharp after a good night rest.
That's a good one
@mandala100 (43312)
@Praisegift Thanks my friend.
@mandala100 Your welcome
We I was a student, I found that I studied best in the afternoon and early evening. In college, I would spend afternoon and early evening studying in the library on campus. I do remember, however, that during final exam time, many of us would stay up all night to study.
Yes you are right, most especially during exam time you don't have any other choice than study in the night especially when you have more than one course to write.
@MarsGirl (291)
• Chennai, India
Hi welcome to mylot. Best time to study is early morning 4 to 6 am but i always prefer to study in midnight.
For me, the only time is the very early morning in the quiet before others get up.
when I w as i college I alwayssudied iheeening as I wwassharpestthen