Batman villain The Scarecrow to appear in Gotham Season 4

@Deepizzaguy (14583)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
The Batman villain The Scarecrow who I remember in the "Batman And Robin" cartoons that were produced by Filmation Productions in the late 1960s in the episode "The Great Scarecrow Scare" who was voiced by the late actor Ted Knight who is best remembered for his roles in the "Mary Tyler Moore Show" and in "Caddyshack." The Scarecrow as a Batman villain is known for using fear as his main weapon against his enemies in battle. The Scarecrow in the television series "Gotham" will match wits against The Penguin in season four of the television series. Now if the Scarecrow was to attempt using his fear tactics against my original character Panama Squirrel, our preteen heroine would say to Scarecrow "Okay Scarecrow, fear in my book means Forget Everything And Run away from me" as she would reach into her belt and throw him some nuts that she uses as weapons against her enemies.
• Calgary, Alberta
What this show needed is Batman himself. I felt weird watching a show titled Gotham with no batman in it.
@Deepizzaguy (14583)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
It is true that Gotham without Batman is like a Planet Of The Apes with no humans to interact with the apes.
• Richfield, Utah
I watched the trailer yesterday, season 4 is gonna be sweet!
@Deepizzaguy (14583)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Scarecrow is one of my favorite villains since he kayoed Batgirl with his eggs trick in "The Great Scarecrow Scare."
The Scarecrow was already introduced in Gotham a couple seasons ago if memory serves.
@Deepizzaguy (14583)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I read the story on the entertainment report. I doubt he was the same scarecrow that the late Ted Knight voiced on "Batman And Robin" cartoons or used eggs as sleep weapons.