Water came back!

@peachpurple (12875)
Malaysia
Just to inform you guys, the water came back today morning! Finally, I can take a good shower today and put a full basket of dirty laundry into the washer.(^_^) I was delighted to see the water gushing down from the tap was fast and strong. The water meter was rolling the numbers Hope that next time, we will a notification of water shortage. Hate when the toilet bowl is stink with urine. Photo by pixabay
Why not to try to save the water you use for your shower and put it in a container to wash the toilet when the water is missing?
Yes that is not a good smell, I am glad for you.
I also hate it if there is water outage. I can't do anything but to wait.
I hope the water will supply properly in your side as it will be very inconvenient to live without it. Especially it is always hot in your country and the water is so important.
@prashu228 (25811)
Glad you got the water back... is there any water scarcity over there.
Pour clorox in the toilet and you will get a break from that smell. I would buy bottle water though and use it for the toilet and sink
Water is very important. There must be proper water supply in every country.
There is nothing worse than not having any water, this only happens here when the electricity goes out since we have our own well.
@jobelbojel (7142)
Glad the water came back. I can imagine the inconvenience of not having a water for hours.
@YrNemo (12657)
We had that problem on/off almost every week for about 2 years. So frustrated with our waterboard. They finally fixed the problem and gave each household who got affected a $50 off as a way of saying sorry.
I usually flush it with a bucket. We always have bucket here because the flush system is old and rusty. They all think it's broken but some how I was able to fix it and use the flush myself...
@dollaboy (6232)
Nice one, Now you can do what you want ,Peach Purple
@sishy7 (27647)
Glad the water came back. It is such life essential. We all need to preserve water and not taking it for granted or wasting it as one day the whole world may be short of water...