Hmmm... Free Animation Movies... Really!

PrettyEvil at 3 years old. Picture is mine.
By DE
@DaddyEvil (22421)
Were you aware that you can stream many of the animated children's movies... for free on YouTube? (I still had the link open from watching the movie Spirit.) Just add you plus your pc! Well, I suppose you could add a kid or two if you were feeling generous... (I didn't! ) (This link shows movies in English! If you want/need the movies in your language, replace the word 'English' in the link with your language. IF there are translations available in your language you will be able to watch them.)
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
There are many full movies on YouTube, not only movies for kids. I downloaded many old "noir" movies of the late 40's, I loved them.
@DaddyEvil (22421)
Yes, there are many movies of different genres on YouTube, Anna! ("Noir" movies are not my favorite, so I pay little attention to them.)
@DaddyEvil I downloaded some old mystery movies too, this is the genre I like more.
@DaddyEvil (22421)
@LadyDuck I really like the cartoons, Anna! I don't have a favorite type of movie, otherwise... I did leave a link in JudyEv's box on this thread that is the type of movie I search for when I want to watch one. IDK if you would like it, though.
@velvet53 (15378)
• Palisade, Colorado
This is just what I nee! I love watching animated movies.
@DaddyEvil (22421)
Me, too!
@velvet53 (15378)
• Palisade, Colorado
@DaddyEvil It is about time that you came back I may be getting old but I am still a kid at heart.
@DaddyEvil (22421)
@velvet53 It's just been five days! LOL! I am on vacation. We didn't go anywhere, but I have been zoning out watching all kinds of YouTube documentaries! I found one REALLY good one! Here, I will share that link with you, Velvet. LOL! I usually won't even admit to getting a little older! I still FEEL like I did at 25!
READ BEFORE COMMENTING: - I don't need spam on my channel, so if you do it, I'll delete said spam. - NO rudeness tolerated here. We're intelligent people dis...
Thank you DE. I really like animated movies. I asked my teacher once to teach me animation and I tried it once or twice. It was really fun.
@DaddyEvil It was not that long ago. I was learning computer graphics. It happened here in Israel. I am a very late bloomer. I was fascinated by it at the time. I still like animated things. I use my computer for things like that. I use my phone to make phone calls, or receive them or play solitaire otherwise it uses up too much of the battery and I do not bring my charger with me. It could have been about 10 years ago that I took computer graphics. You certainly know how to do alot of things. Do you make lots of animated films and what do you make them of?
@DaddyEvil (22421)
@Hannihar Hmmm... I play lots of solitaire on my phone, too. I bought a phone with a battery that only needs charging every other day, even if I am using it all day long. I don't make LOTS of animated movies, but have made several of them. Mostly, they are just little cartoons that I made to amuse myself. Usually, when I am in the doctor's office and getting bored. The first one I made was of sheep jumping over a fence. (I thought maybe it would put me to sleep but it didn't.) There are still many things I wish I knew how to do. I'm afraid there isn't enough time left for me to learn all of them. *shrug!*
@DaddyEvil DE, I understand what you are saying. There are things I know how to do and things I do not. When I have appointments I bring a book to read while waiting.
• Pamplona, Spain
I love to record my films and see them when I want to but its a great idea for anyone that likes to do that. I have been watching San Fermines, then I was trying to record the Synchronised Swimming as it all comes on in bits and pieces and I have hardly seen the Tour of France yet as they kept showing it on the paid for channels mainly. So to watch any of the Tour of France I will have to go to youtube.
@DaddyEvil (22421)
Did you realize there is a program for recording YouTube movies, Angels? It is called Xetoware Free YouTube Downloader. (As the name says, it downloads YouTube videos for free.)
• Pamplona, Spain
@DaddyEvil I know about that but at the moment I am stuck with an outdated computer that some kind guy fixed up for us as its on its last legs so to speak and I cannot download anything like that. It would all go kaput finito. So I am holding on to what we have got and just seeing what we can see. Have a great weekend ahead DE.
@DaddyEvil (22421)
@lovinangelsinstead21 You have mentioned your pc is one you wouldn't trust very far before, Angels. I simply forgot you had told me that. I would suggest you make a note of some of the things people tell you or you might be trying to remember them one of these days. (I can just see you writing discussions asking people who told you such and such and me teasing you about it, too.... I do hope you know it would be lighthearted teasing, though.)
Hey you, evil you! I don't have a young kid that likes animation anymore.
@DaddyEvil (22421)
Well, hello, beautiful! It has been a long time since I have seen you! How have you been doing? And what do you mean, "anymore"? Aren't you still a kid who loves animation movies?
@DaddyEvil I'm still a kid at heart but the adult life has been demanding so much of my time, i couldn't enjoy these beautiful animation anymore.
@DaddyEvil (22421)
@toniganzon I have had times like that, Toni! Thinking about not having so many demands on our time is fun, but ultimately very unsatisfactory, in some weird way! (Does that make sense to you, hon?) I get tired of not being able to let the "kid" out enough. (I am just happy I have scheduled nine days off so I can let him have some fun!) If you felt like flying here, we could see what kind of mischief we could get into? (We'd probably have to sneak around, though... Too many people pretend to be parents when I let my inner kid out for a while.)
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
Thanks for the info , my fiancé is usually on funimation
@DaddyEvil (22421)
I see... I am not into anime. My daughter likes it, though. I see I've never spoken to you before. Welcome to myLot! I do hope you have been having fun here as you meet and become friends with the members on this site. If you need help with anything, you are welcome to pm me and tell me. I will help you if I am able.
@Dyvette16 (1361)
• San Antonio, Texas
@DaddyEvil yes joined recently and I am liking it here , thank you
@DaddyEvil (22421)
@Dyvette16 You're very welcome! I've been here a little over two years, so could and would help, if needed.
@dollaboy (6323)
That would be great DE , Kids will enjoy this
@DaddyEvil (22421)
LOL! Yes, some kids would enjoy this! (This adult enjoys watching them, too!)
@dollaboy (6323)
@DaddyEvil I thought you were a kiddo
@DaddyEvil (22421)
@dollaboy Oh, I am a kiddo! A 53 year old kiddo, but still a kiddo! LMFAO!
• Lakewood, Colorado
There is an abundance on YouTube..it is wonderful. All sorts of movies, just love that site DE. Thanks Is your daughter in the pic?
@DaddyEvil (22421)
You're welcome, Tiara! Yes, that is Pretty when she was little!
• Lakewood, Colorado
@vandana7 (57528)
I would have kidnapped that little girl you have up there...lucky you.
@DaddyEvil (22421)
That little girl up there would have cried until you brought her back to her daddy! (Unlucky you!) One day she will be your little girl, too, vanny!
@vandana7 (57528)
@DaddyEvil ..hope so
@RubyHawk (21391)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I don't watch many movies but my son watching utube movies and he loves them.
@DaddyEvil (22421)
I love the little animation movies, Ruby! I don't watch them often but I do watch them on occasion! I dropped a link for a really cute one in @JudyEv's box on this thread. You might like it.
@RubyHawk (21391)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@DaddyEvil Thanks. I'll check.
I looked through the list and there's quite a few of them, Disney and Marvel.
@DaddyEvil (22421)
Yes, Valerie, Disney, Marvel and Independent movies! There are several really cute ones there!
I will do it when my grandkids visit. The only movies I watch on YouTube are my own.
@DaddyEvil (22421)
I didn't realize you posted movies to YouTube, Dianne... May I ask what kind of movies you post and do you think I might like watching them? I will need a link or the name you have posted your movies under. Thank you!
How cool is that? I won't be doing it at the moment but thanks for the information. I'm sure many will be downloading as though their lives depended on it.