When do you bathe/shower?

Ringgold, Virginia
Bathing/showering is a ritual for all of us. Most people choose to shower early in the mornings right before work or starting their day. Others tend to wait until midday or late at night for their baths/shower. For me, I like to wait until nighttime to take a shower. I don't like taking bath or shower early in the morning because I'll end up getting sweaty or dirty, then I'll have to bathe again later. Another reason I prefer to take a shower closer to nighttime is because it helps relax me before I go to sleep. When do you like to take baths/showers?
@Nawsheen (22913)
• Mauritius
I usually take a shower before going to work in the morning and have another one after returning from work
• Ringgold, Virginia
@Nawsheen How do you feel after you take both showers?
@Nawsheen So there is no water shortage on Mauritius.
@Nawsheen (22913)
• Mauritius
@dramagirl26 Relaxed I can say :)
Usually I will have a shower after dinner. Here we don't have a habit to have a shower in the morning as we think it is not good for the health. Besides, we prefer to sleep a little longer. This is why usually people will choose to have a shower at night.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@youless That's what I do too. I like to take mine at night a few hours before bed.
@MGjhaud (20749)
It's nothing close to a ritual for me. I take a bath very randomly. There are weeks that I do it before I go to sleep but the are weeks that i have to drag myself to the bathroom every single day.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@MGjhaud I know some people don't bathe every day. They may skip a few days in between.
Sadly, showers don't help me to relax too much.. and i dont take them much at night especially in the summer and winter cuz then i just sweat during the night and have to again when i get up which to me defeats the whole purpose. So i take them whenever i get up and get ready for the days
• Ringgold, Virginia
@Courtlynn I've heard people say that they sweat during the night and that's why the prefer to wait until the morning for their showers.
@dramagirl26 yes, i do with summer hest at night and the heaters heat in the winter
• Ringgold, Virginia
@Courtlynn The humidity and heat in summer makes it hard to get any sleep and you tend to sweat more.
@Tracy04 (10575)
I bath in the morning or before to work, before goes out of the house, at night. If too hot, I bathed too.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@Tracy04 Do you tend to take showers or baths more?
@Tracy04 (10575)
@dramagirl26 not really when I'm at home. But when need to go out, that's need though. You don't want people to smell body odour
I take a shower in the morning, after breakfast and to relax a bath before going to sleep.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@LadyDuck A bath is a good way to unwind before bedtime.
@dramagirl26 The bath is so relaxing, more than the shower.
If I am in my cold place city, I prefer to take a bath and no need to take a shower. If I am in hot places, I still wanted to take a bath for at least 2 to times a day.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@Shavkat When it's hot people tend to take more showers to cool off.
@dramagirl26 I totally agree with you.
Right after swimming. I don't like taking a shower at home because the water is preset and not hot enough, so going to the pool every day or almost every day takes care of that. Otherwise I shower early in the morning at home.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@just4him I bet showering after swimming at the pool is a little better.
@dramagirl26 Yes it is.
@joehue (111)
• Rabat, Morocco
I shower on holidays.
• Ringgold, Virginia
@joehue Do you really only shower on holidays?