An answered prayer

@annierose (18023)
With the tons of task that I need to accomplish, I have been always longing for a class suspension. It is really a challenging task to finish the paperwork and teaching at the same time. In addition to that, sometimes disciplinary actions for naughty students get in the way that interrupts doing my report. Just this day, our city mayor announced that due to the bad weather condition, classes from elementary up to high schools are suspended. Such a good news because that is what my heart have been praying. Truly, there is always something to be thankful for. What are your answered prayers?
@MGjhaud (20679)
I'm hoping for the opposite. Though I've never ran out of tasks everyday but I'm always looking forward to something different especially if it pays.
@annierose (18023)
@MGjhaud I understand. You are an online freelancer, right?
@MGjhaud (20679)
Yes, I am.
@annierose (18023)
@MGjhaud My memory is working. It is a good thing.
@mandala100 (48555)
@annierose There are so many things to be counted my friend but I'm glad that your prayer was answered. Great!
@annierose (18023)
@mandala100 Thanks. That is true. This suspension will really help me a lot. Thanks God.
@mandala100 (48555)
@annierose Alright my friend and I'll see you later on.
@annierose (18023)
Recently, I have an answered prayer but I'd like to keep it private. It's something for our family. God always answers at the right time and I am forever grateful for that.
@annierose (18023)
@toniganzon Congratulations for the wonderful blessing!
@dollaboy (6153)
Nothing much right now, I'm happy that your prayers got answered
@annierose (18023)
@dollaboy Are you at home now?
@dollaboy (6153)
@annierose I'm in dream land
@annierose (18023)
@dollaboy What do you have in the dream land?
I hope the weather is now fine in your place.
@annierose (18023)
@rachz_kisses It is still dark in here even though it is already 8 in the morning. I watched the news last night and the news forecaster announced that we are going to experience the good weather on Monday.
@annierose It's been raining for days with howling winds but yesterday, the weather started to calm down. This morning the sun is out. Hope the weather will stay sunny through out the day. Hope no more rains in your area. Stay dry and always have an umbrella with you. Take care.
@annierose (18023)
@rachz_kisses Thank you. I am overjoyed to know that classes is suspended again tomorrow. It will be too difficult to attend my classes with too many flooded roads.
My answered prayer is to do telecommuting. It has been more than 3 years now.
@annierose (18023)
@Shavkat It is very convenient to do. When I tell other people that I do get earnings online, the usual response is "cool" or "wow!"
@annierose These people are afraid to try changes in this world. I have some friends who have the same attitude and I stopped encouraging them.
@annierose (18023)
@Shavkat I am wondering if they feel interested to join you or they might be thinking it is a scam.
@Tracy04 (10821)
There a lot already
@annierose (18023)
@Tracy04 Hi Tracy! Sure, there are. How is your day?
@Tracy04 (10821)
@annierose my week is stuffy. You know, women's month
@annierose (18023)
@Tracy04 I understand. I don't like it too.
@Nawsheen (22988)
• Mauritius
I can't think of anything right now. Since you will not be working today enjoy your day off
@annierose (18023)
@Nawsheen Thank you! Today is another day off. I wonder if there will be classes tomorrow.
@Nawsheen (22988)
• Mauritius
@annierose Is it still raining heavily over there
@annierose (18023)
@Nawsheen At times it rain and at times it not.
@ridingbet (57952)
are you near the capital city? i read on TV that a certain place near Manila have class suspension.
@annierose (18023)
@ridingbet Yes, this day classes are suspended again. I just finished my report for my study. The next thing I am going to do this day is my action research. I am praying that my migraine will not attack again.
@ridingbet (57952)
@annierose when i was having migraine in Kuwait, the doctor prescribed me with periactin syrup. this syrup is an appetite simulant but the side effect is drowsiness. i used to have that until it was phased out. then i was prescribed with Avamigran and Cafergot, both tablets are indicated for migraine. when i gave birth, migraine attacks come so rarely now.
And I think you also have succeeding suspension of classes, as I have seen in some places today in Magandang Umaga. You must be so happy.