I am falling out of love!

@Prudie (14)
I woke up to a text msg from my fiancé this morning which read thus... Do you still love me like you used to? I was thrown out of balance because he read the signs....I ain't seeing anyone else but I am withdrawn....I still love him but not like when we started....I actually dont know what to do! Please help!
@dollaboy (6272)
These things do happen, You should spend more time with him or how about going out on a date with him
@Prudie (14)
In a case of distance relationship this isn't workable....what can I do?
@joehue (112)
• Rabat, Morocco
@Prudie We say here "far from sight, far from the heart" distances weakens relationships, no matter how complex the situation is, don't force anything, be liberal about it, time alone could solve those kinds of problems.
@Prudie (14)
@joehue thank you! I was told to keep an open mind and not to rush into any decision...I hope this helps me tho!
@Sreekala (18788)
It is very common in relationship and will change for sure. But avoid word which can hurt and assure him that you still love him.
@Ligxie (26)
It is very normal, love can't be hot hot?? all of the time, the few cold spots are the time to test your commitment. This is an issue with a long term relationship. Spend more time together, do something new, shop together, the love will remain strong, even if not so hot. The head over heels thing don't last for ever.
I think you need to spend yourself alone and reflect on your real feelings towards him. welcome to mylot.
@Prudie (14)
Thank you!