My New Project

Abuja, Nigeria
Hello fam I just felt I should share with you guys the new project am about to embark on, I'm about to start-up a poultry farm broiler to be specific in the compound I stay, it has the capacity to contain 500 birds I'm still working on the feasibility details tho hoping to kick off by 1st week of August, I'm really excited about this because I have a passion for training live stocks and agricultural sector as a whole, I hope and pray it's successful and turns out into a big industrial farm as that's my dream. I would really appreciate inputs and guides on this as we all learn everyday.
@dollaboy (6246)
Best wishes for that, Good Luck-Victor
• Abuja, Nigeria
Thanks
@dollaboy (6246)
@cnote007 welcome to mylot, do check the FAQ's
• Abuja, Nigeria
@dollaboy thanks done that already
@Engrlvtn (25)
This is a very good idea, once you have the market. You are sure good to go. But personally i prefer fish farming to poultry farming
• Abuja, Nigeria
Yh I have a target market, they are both very lucrative I intend going into fish farming in the near future, thanks for your input
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
This project seems to be a very good one indeed. I am sure that you will be successful
• Abuja, Nigeria
Thanks the future sure looks bright.....hope today was a good day
@Nawsheen (22942)
• Mauritius
@cnote007 Yes it was indeed very good except for the rain
I hope that it will be feasible. It is a good start for having a business.
• Abuja, Nigeria
I believe it will, with the willpower and drive I have the sky is my starting point.
@louievill (18104)
Consider running the farm using solar lighting it will make you bigger profit in the long term. If starting with chicks see to it that they are immunized from avian pest or New Castle's disease using nasal spray, one outbreak could wipe out your investment, just an advice friend welcome to Mylot
• Abuja, Nigeria
Thanks for your input much appreciated. I intend using florescent bulbs for now due limited income usage of solar light would be considered in the near future, also plans for the necessary immunizations like the ones you mentioned are already drafted in my feasibility report.