“Do you feel comfortable seeing a person strutting down?”

Some people strut down for so many reasons. It can be deliberately done or not. When I was still working in my former company, our lady manager always struts down in the hallway and looks every movement of the employees. In fact, she is not down to earth soul. We sometimes call her Queen Bee. She struts down like a peacock with full of herself. As for me, I don’t mind seeing her like it but for some feels like she’s arrogant and lack of leadership to her subordinates. “Did you ever meet someone like this?” “What do you think about it?” Image Credit: images.marapets.com
@Nawsheen (22958)
• Mauritius
I have come across may arrogant people and I really hate them. I prefer not to deal with such people.
I agree. Even if she is the manager of the company, she never had an encounter with me. I see to it that I am doing my job. In my points of view, she is an incompetent boss.
@Nawsheen (22958)
• Mauritius
@Shavkat Yes she lacks management skills
@Nawsheen You said it right. It was so terrible to work with her.
I do believe I have encountered people who think a bit too highly of themselves, like the lady manager you described.
My manager is so high to reach. I don't want to cross our path because she will hear something.
I have seen what I call self pompous people so full of themselves and they have always gotten on my nerves.
Whenever I meet this kind of people, I just ignore them. It is a waste of time to consume my energy to them.
@shikharava (1851)
I personally have not met people like that who were full of themselves. But I have seen others. I am a silent observer sometimes. And I think the one who was haughty looked down on at the other person, and the other person was like, "hey, haven't you got anything else to do." But probably they couldn't say it to their faces. Other times there were people like, "yeah, the heck I care!" So it means there are two kinds of people; first who care, but say or don't say anything. And others who don't care at all so they remain silent. I think the mature way to deal with that person would be to talk first to see if they can understand, and if they can't then don't bother, just mind your own work.(*_*)/"! That's what I think.
Some of these people are back fighters. This is the worst combination of being arrogant. I am not a judgmental person and usually talk to these people. If they don't listen, then there is no need to entertain them after.
I have no particular liking for arrogant people.
With this kind of people, I stay away from them as much as possible. I can't conceal my feelings when being provoked by them.
@ridingbet (59621)
i imagine John Travolta strutting to the tune of Night Fever. no, i don't go with people who strut. how are you, kabsat?
I also watched this movie. Yesterday, one of my evil relatives called me up yesterday morning. As usual, my uncle wanted to let us move out before having my late father's share. I definitely turned him down.
@ridingbet (59621)
@Shavkat your evil uncle is using his being a lawyer to drive you out of the ancestral home. he is the lawyer, right?
@ridingbet He was the brother of my aunt who got married to a lawyer.
@annierose (18021)
Actually, I don't like staying with people like them. I hope I will not be like them even after I finished my degree.
I hope you will encounter this kind of people. If you do, be strong to face them.
@annierose (18021)
@Shavkat I have faced a few of them.
@annierose The best thing is to ignore them as much as possible.
@else34 (13602)
• New Delhi, India
@Shavkat I hate arrogant people and don't meet them unless and until it becomes unavoidable.
I stay away from them as much as possible, too. I hope they won't dare to provoke me.
@else34 (13602)
• New Delhi, India
@Shavkat That's good,but sometimes it becomes unavoidable to meet them.And it's so annoying and painful an experience.
@else34 I do agree on that. If I encounter them and provoke me, they will see my evil side.
I find there are all kinds of people in this world and there are those that strut like a peacock or a queen bee as you put it Shavkat.
I must admit that I can't bear seeing or dealing with them.
@Shavkat I guess when I look at them I think they must be in a hurry to get somewhere.
@Hannihar In fact, the queen never dare to piss me off. She knew that I am going to fight back.
@Bodyandbrain (13815)
• Gurgaon, India
I have seen many people with this attitude and I don't like them.
It is mind-blowing to deal with this kind of people.
• Gurgaon, India
@Shavkat if we can avoid them, that would be best to do, they can destroy the mood of anyone.
@Bodyandbrain They can also drain our energy. I don't want to push myself knowing them.
@FayeHazel (20049)
I tend to not get along with arrogant people... nothing wrong with feeling good about yourself, but arrogance, no.
I do agree with you. It is not good to be full of ourselves. It is totally different from being arrogant.
@FayeHazel (20049)
@Shavkat Oh yes, very different
@dollaboy (6153)
Met many but not man around now. I like to avoid them as much as i can
That's a good way to deal with these people. The magic word is to ignore.
@dollaboy (6153)
@Shavkat Right, Shavkat and it helps
are you sure she did it to put down people? maybe its her natural body posture.
It is not her physical attributes, my friend. It is simply her bad personality.
@Shavkat oh ok
@kepweng (18660)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
strutting down?” means???????????????
Walk with full of pride of oneself.
@Freelanzer (9498)
It is easy to see that in someone but sometimes it can be a misconception. The person may think a lot of themselves but on the other hand they may only be acting that way.
I do think there is always the perfect timing. Some people in higher ups are over the top when they act. It can only be a misconception about how these people act. I amendable to this.
I love it when they strut.I do at time and make me feel good strutting along.LOL
Well, I think it is so sassy to see people strut down for fun especially with close friends around.
@gilggg (2661)
• Israel
I don't like arrogant people, I think most of people don't like them.. Maybe that's why they're so lonely
I do think these people are so insecure. It is a camouflage to feel so arrogant. I do also hate them
@Tracy04 (10815)
Seriously, I have no taste or like in arrogant people. They like virus in society.
There's always like her in every organization. It is up to you on how to deal with it. Like you, I prefer to ignore her and focus on my work.
Yes, I met a woman like this, I thought she was arrogant and unpleasant.