when future dreams cant be achieve

Lagos, Nigeria
when everyone were growing up,they all got a dream. at certain point in life people drop their dreams due to different circumstances. but most people will think u are not a goal getter by not keeping your dream alive. whose fault is it for not reaching your initial dream?
Most people will think *nothing* about my dropped dreams because I don't go around telling everyone and their grandmother about them.
• Lagos, Nigeria
that's true but I think within your self you might feel fulfilled.
@joehue (111)
• Rabat, Morocco
You're right, they put unnecessary pressure on you.
@depromise That's not what you've written. You've explicitly mentioned other people.
@dollaboy (6232)
Of course its our fault to not to achieve that and we should take complete responsibility for that
• Lagos, Nigeria
some how is partly our fault but not totally our fault as background and other circumstances can stop the dream half way.
@dollaboy (6232)
@depromise May be, Jackson
@mandala100 (43436)
@depromise That may be true for some people my friend; but for other people they are thankful and content in life that they were able to fulfilled their dreams and ambitions.
• Lagos, Nigeria
that's true,to be happy with the life you living is just to accept who you are.but it would be nice keeping the dreams alive.
@mandala100 (43436)
@depromise That's right my friend.
@joehue (111)
• Rabat, Morocco
People will never have high hopes for you, they love you or hate you for what you are, It's your dream and your responsibility, but enjoy the journey as well cause you might not like your dream once achieved. I sound like a self-help guru
• Lagos, Nigeria
yes, that's human being for you. they either love or hate who you have become. is just to accept what you have achieve.
@quantum2020 (9249)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I´ve had many dreams that are not yet fulfilled due to some circumstance in life. I´m still trying to fulfill some of my dreams. It´s never too late to do that
• Lagos, Nigeria
I love your zeal keep it up. everyone just have go give a try put some effort to see what comes out at the end.