How bad kids these days.

By Bhem
@JustBhem (36945)
Davao, Philippines
I was busy watching my Korean series when I heard my nephews playing on our sofa with toys around them. They look very busy with their playing that they didn't even realize I was watching them from my room. So I left them and focus on my daily routine. After a couple of minutes. I heard some crashing of toys since they play like that I didn't bother. Then I heard they are not playing anymore instead they are arguing, you know kids like that sometimes. But what makes me burst into anger is hearing these from a 4-year-old nephew - "You are not rich, unlike us. We have lots of foods, toys, and new clothes. While you don't have anything, you even cannot buy foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! And this boy is my second brother's son who lived next to our house. They only have a home that size of a room which my Mother gave them as part of our house. Now I really wonder where did he get this idea?
This is very bad, the kid surely heard this from his parents.
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
I think about it too. They are the one who has irresponsible parents.
@JustBhem Children usually do not think like this, but they do if they hear their parents.
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
@LadyDuck His brother said that he heard it from their mother.
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
oh my I wonder how the other kid must have felt. It must have been so bad for him. Maybe your nephew heard those words from someone else
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
I think he heard this from his parents.
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
@JustBhem That's very bad. I mean adults must not talk such kinds of things in front of kids. I am wondering why they even talked about that
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
@Nawsheen Maybe because they don't think about it. It is a very sensitive matter for a kid like that to talk to other people.
@ridingbet (52822)
that is why we have the notices from MTRCB especially the Parental Guidance; otherwise, it is better to switch off the TV if no adults guide the kids in watching TV series.
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
The brother of that kid told me that they got it from their mother because they talk every evening.
@ridingbet (52822)
@JustBhem wow, so the mother is a bad example. i hope she will notice that whatever the kids hear from their parents, they will imbibe it in their life and personality.
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
@ridingbet That's what the brother told me when I asked the sister. This is the parents I talked about some time in my discussion. If you remember, irresponsible parents.
I hope they didn't get the idea from TV dramas.
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
I hope so, you know how television can trick kids these days.
@JustBhem That's the reason why parents should closely supervise their children.
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
@Shavkat No supervision or whatsoever. They don't care at all.
@ilocosboy (34311)
That's the reason why we need to guide the children so they will grow up responsible.
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
But how? When they have irresponsible parents.
@ilocosboy (34311)
@JustBhem the parents should be the one to guide them properly
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
@ilocosboy They should be, but no. The father is a drunkard while the mother goes to work early. She doesn't care so much for her kids.
@Tracy04 (10836)
Ouch! When I heard those words i felt like "that was so rude".... So rude I wonder what Korean drama you watched
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
It is. That kid even has an attitude. That is why I don't like him around even if he is my nephew.
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
I watched The Royal Gambler that has 24 episodes. I finished watching it yesterday.
@Tracy04 (10836)
Obviously heard it from grown ups. Sad
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
I think he heard it from his parents.
@JustBhem more than likely. Such a shame.
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
@Courtlynn It is a shame indeed.
@Neiltarquin (1093)
• Rass, Saudi Arabia
Unfortunately, that kid is too exposed to unhealthy stuff. You cant blame the kid. They will imitate what they see thinking that's the right thing to do. Adult supervision does not end in feeding, bathing or providing basic stuff to them. We need to guide them as well.
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
That's what I told the parents but they misinterpret what I've said to them.
• Rass, Saudi Arabia
@JustBhem That's the saddest part... Your just being helpful and they think your already invading their privacy. Stating an observation is one thing and being nosy is a whole new story...
@averygirl72 (16656)
He is too young to speak that way. He sounds like a bully and a little arrogant. I wonder how he had learned that attitude
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
I ask the sister and she told me that they heard it from their mother. He's too young to arrogant and rude.
@hereandthere (31018)
do they pay for their own water and electricity?
@JustBhem (36945)
• Davao, Philippines
They pay half of the bill with us, but the water no. They even didn't pay rent when Mother told them about their place.
@velvet53 (16551)
• Palisade, Colorado
That is awful. There seems only one place that a child could of heard something like that.