Impact of YouTube on our present generation

@Oshobu (646)
Nigeria
YouTube, which was once a site full of entertainment, is no longer as it was before. Gone are the days when I visit YouTube site to stream videos and catch some fun. I never knew I was wasting my resources and time while there are better things I could do to build my life in all aspect. But nowadays, I can testify to the value that YouTube has impact into me. Whenever I need to do something new online, my tutor and mentor is YouTube. When I want to learn graphics, I visited YouTube for tutorial videos. I must say most of all the skill I possess presently is gained to the tutorials videos YouTube. To me, YouTube is a school, a world, another planet entirely. Before I conclude this, article, lemme counsel you to visit YouTube and download tutorial videos whenever you have a pressing internet needs.
@SHOHANA (7111)
• Bangladesh
Youtube is a platform where you also can learn via the tutorials those expert publish on their channel. Now it depends how people using this platform.
@Oshobu (646)
• Nigeria
Thats what I used when I wanted to learn graphics design then
@Tracy04 (10696)
YouTube nowadays is like a free learning for young generations.
@Oshobu (646)
• Nigeria
Especially for me... I can testify to that
@SanyoSan (526)
• Sri Lanka
I'm wasting my whole day there
@Oshobu (646)
• Nigeria
Why'd you say that?
@Ritu96 (909)
• Sonipat, India
i study from youtube
@Oshobu (646)
• Nigeria
That's right, I do the same.
I have the roku so I watch youtube full tie on my tv. I love it you can learn anything from youtube. The best part is it's free to stream.
@dollaboy (6337)
YouTube is certainly the best my friend
@Oshobu (646)
• Nigeria
Yeah, Same here
@dollaboy (6337)
@Oshobu I'm happy that its helping you
@Oshobu (646)
• Nigeria
@dollaboy Thanks. It's really the bases of my skills and ability
@rachael5760 (2530)
• Israel
When I am busy with something like washing the dishes, I sometimes put on some YouTube videos, learning French. I have been doing this for a while, but when I actually went to a French speaking country, Belgium, I really didn't speak a word of French. Maybe I should put more videos on. . .
@Oshobu (646)
• Nigeria
Yeah, more videos with great practice would do.