We Go Through A Lot Of Hand Soap

Yes, we do use a lot of hand soap. We have two dogs. They lick our hands and our arms sometimes. I always go and wash my hands right after. Of course after taking the garbage out or something like that too. I like the foaming soap but don’t buy it very often. It’s more expensive than the other liquid soaps. The store brand had been on sale for 99 cents for months. The bar soap would be cheaper. The Ivory soap which I do like the bar soap, only about $1.35 for three bars. But for the kitchen, I like the hand soap. For the bathroom, we do have the bar soap. We have extras of both as I don’t like to run out of it. It's almost always on the grocery list.
I use Dove bar soap.I am allergic to Ivory product.Not sure why
@amadeo I don't know why either. But Dove is a great brand too.
@Susan2015 maybe some chemical they use?
@amadeo I don't know because it's supposed to be 99 percent pure.
I just use bits of soap bars for hand washing as buying that liquid adds up fast.
I'm a big fan of liquid soap and the foaming is my favorite (but like you said more expensive). We use a lot of soap here too but there's a pump in every bathroom no bar soap anymore.
We have regular bar soap in the master bath, but other baths and kitchen all have liquid foam.
I use a lot of hand soap as well. I wash my hand each time I walk in and out of my kitchen to do anything. Remove the trash can. Open my front door...Use the bathroom you name it. Prepare food for someone. I buy a butt load from bath and body Jan 1st each year. I refill those bottles with dollar store soap and it foams. I love it.
@HazySue (20238)
I use a lot of the liquid soap too. I have it in the kitchen and bathrooms. The bar soap may be cheaper but I do like the liquid better.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I only use bar soap around the house. I never get sick.
@HazySue (20238)
@TheHorse we all have our favorite type of soap.
@Hazy Sue I like the liquid better. I think it's less messy too.
@Tracy04 (10575)
Washing hands often are good.
@nanette64 (17193)
• Fairfield, Texas
But remember @Tracy04 you remove the good bacteria along with the bad, so too much washing isn't a good thing.
@Tracy04 (10575)
@nanette64 yeah agree with that. But need to wash especially after taking the garbage. That's certainly need to wash Too much washing or hands expose to water can make hand wrinkle faster.
@nanette64 (17193)
• Fairfield, Texas
Bar soap is less expensive than liquid which there is a tendency to pump away.
One pump is enough.
@JohnRoberts Yes that is certainly true.
@AbbyGreenhill Yes it is. But more often than not, I use several.
@nanette64 (17193)
• Fairfield, Texas
Just remember @Susan2015 that too much washing removes the good bacteria as well as the bad.
@nanette64 (17193)
• Fairfield, Texas
@LoriAMoore I'm just an endless supply of info ain't I? BTW, I love that pic of you.
@Hate2Iron (7662)
I have gotten into the habit of buying the refill bottles because we go through the little bottles like they are going out of style! I like the bar soap for the shower... which goes into a net bag and then hangs for drying!
@Hate2Iron Yes I buy the store brand liquid refill ones.
We never use bar soap. I feel it much cleaner to use the liquid soap. I buy quantity of some affordable local soap instead of known brands, which actually comes cheaper than the bar soap, and I have antibacterial hand sanitizers just in case too. I have small kids and we all four of us use a lot as well.
@dollaboy (6245)
Good to have some in stock for any untimely emergency
I think I also prefer the same. Variety of hand soap.
@mom210 (6517)
• Atlanta, Georgia
The liquid soap is very easy to use, we go through a lot here. You know how kids are, use more than they should but for them the bars are more messy.
@dramagirl26 (3366)
• Ringgold, Virginia
I use a lot of hand soap too. I usually use the liquid for washing my hands and use bar soaps for showers.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I only wash my nose after I'm introduced to a dog I hadn't met before.
We use a lot of soap too
Do you have a dollar tree near you the liquid soap is more ounces for your dollar.