Good morning, dear friends.

Chile
I´m mylotting in bed, earlier than usual. But the workers next door are using their drillers and the sound in right in my ears. I did not attempt to go on sleeping: I could not do it with that noise. So I went and brought my laptop to my bed and here I am I´ll soon start with my notifications. It is not so chilly as it was a week ago. And the house is warmer as I have had heaters on part of the day. What will you do today? I know some of you are about to do to sleep. Nice dreams.
Oh my waking up to drilling is not good at all. I hope you have a good day!
I´m sure I will. Lili said she would probably come.
@xstitcher (9914)
• Petaluma, California
This was a the second morning I woke up much earlier than I normally do. Today we are having one of Mom's friends and her daughter over for a little visit; I have taken my dog Angel for her morning walk, swept a bunch of Angel's hair out of my bathroom, and right now I am trying to get some things ready to send in the mail.
You have had a busy morning!
@Hate2Iron (7325)
Glad that it's not as cold as it has been... I'm off to check the first of the new nasturtiums that have bloomed. I am hoping that they are the same colors that were on the packaging... From first glance I think that we now have a burnt orange. Pretty sure that's a new shade!
I always have them. Did you know that flowers and leaves are edible? A couple of flowers add a zest to any salad.
I'm expecting my daughter and two grandkids to come for lunch today and we'll be making homemade pizza. Good to eat and it's something that the kids can help with.
The kids love to add the ingredients the prefer. I do that too.
@Tracy04 (10696)
I'm going to sleep now. It's Thursday night here already
Sleep tight!
@ilocosboy (31754)
Good morning
Thanks.
How much longer before the work is done, I wonder. Not the best sounds to hear early in the morning.
I don´t much mind hammering. But I don´t understand why they are using the drill for so long a time
I am going to clean a little bit and find some movies on youtube
I hope you find a good one.
Been doing laundry and dishes all morning. Plus watched some tv
I don´t like doing dishes. But we must do them
@marguicha i only had to do two by hand the rest was just putting away clean from the dishwasher and loading the dirty to run it. So no complaints.
Good morning.Food shopping and making zucchini brownies etc.
I wish this year I will have plenty of zucchini. We did not have a good crop last year.
That noise you are enduring would drive me nuts.
I AM nuts
@annierose (17406)
Have a good day my friend! Today, classes are suspended again because of the weather. I am planning to spend the day finishing my action research. I hope before this day ends, I will have my proposal ready for submission by next week.