Kyrie Irving wants to play basketball for the New York Knicks.

@Deepizzaguy (12170)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
First Cleveland Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving made me laugh when he suggested the Earth is flat, second he Is upset that he has to play the role of Robin to his teammate LeBron James' Batman. And now here is the "Are you okay" department. Kyrie Irving wants to be traded by the Cleveland Cavaliers to gasp...the New York Knicks. His reason to be traded to the Knicks who are currently the laughing stock of the sports media is that he would be coming home since he is a native of New Jersey. One thing to be the second best player behind LeBron James with the Cavaliers but wanting to lead a bad team like the Knicks is just bizarre. Time will tell if the Cavaliers will honor his request to trade him to the Knicks since the management of the Cavaliers wants to trade Irving to the Houston Rockets. The Cleveland Cavaliers soap opera "As The Basketball World Turns" is in full swing.
• Pleasant Hill, California
You mean the world isn't flat? I'd have to check his stats, but I bet playing with LeBron makes Irving better.
@Deepizzaguy (12170)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Playing for the Knicks is going to make him wish he would accept being the second best player on the Cavaliers.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@Deepizzaguy I thought the Knicks would get their act together more quickly with Phil Jackson at the helm.
@Deepizzaguy (12170)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@TheHorse Hopefully the Knicks will be a better team this year.
Must be nice for Kyrie to suddenly demand to be the big cheese and complain about Lebron after he got a championship ring thanks to LeBron.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Agreed.
@Deepizzaguy (12170)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
It sounds like LeBron is Rocky Balboa and Kyrie Irving is the late Tommy "Machine" Gunn in the movie "Rocky V".
I would love to see him go some where else and, be the star.
@Deepizzaguy (12170)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Some fans are comparing Kyrie Irving to Nightwing when he left his other role as Robin.
@Deepizzaguy (12170)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@TRBRocks420 I know since anyone who reads comic books knows that Nightwing is a fictional character.
@dollaboy (6232)
Thanks for the Update, George Bernard Vieto
@Deepizzaguy (12170)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
You are welcome.