Are you a geek in learning foreign languages?

Fuzhou, China
Of course I am.My mother tongue is Chinese(mandarin and Fuzhou dialect).I started learning English from my childhood,since then,I have an interest in learning foreign languages.Now,I can speak a bit French,Spanish,Esperanto and Interlingua(although Esperanto and Interlingua are conlangs,It also foreign languages to me).I haved spend a lot of spare time to do that,and as a hobby,It really brought me a lot of joy.also to be honest,I still have a long way to go to improve my foreign languages.
• Beijing, China
You are great, my mother tongue is also Chinese, but now I am learning English by myself, maybe I can learn from you, dear friend
• Fuzhou, China
Thanks for encouraging me.
• Beijing, China
@geekhaw Let's work hard together and finish the goal as soon as possible
@renicemae (2269)
No I am not. Still a newbie and still learning.First, Spanish but I stop i between and now I'm learning Chinese. It's fun But wow 4 foreign languages? You're awesome! How long did you study all 4?
@Humitex (174)
If I'm asked this a million times, my answer will be just don't thing which is learning French. Damn ity, I really love how things sounds and their cultures amazes me too. And I'm glad there are people out there who wanna learn other languages too.
• Denmark
Why "Of course I am"? Why is that self-evident? I think that Esperanto is only of academic value. You couldn't use it anywhere in the world with the local population, only with other Esperanto speakers. I'd put the effort you need for learning this artificial language into learning English and Spanish fluently.
@Nawsheen (22862)
• Mauritius
I am in no way a geek but I am always trying to learn
@dollaboy (6323)
Sounds nice, It's good to learn different languages, NO i am not
• Peoria, Arizona
That is awesome! They say that after you learn 2 languages, it gets easier. The main 2 I want to learn are sign language and Japanese
That is very good - good for you!