I discovered that I have more energy.

Chile
After my chemotherapy, Leticia has been with me 5 days a week. And many times I thought I was not capable of running my house alone any longer. But now that Leticia is ill and will not be coming for around a month, I started to do the house chores and discovered that I could do a lot more than what I thought. Leticia has been a great help as a companion but I can invite friends or go to a friend´s house and I will not feel that I´m alone. And maybe, later on, I could see about a course either online or elsewhere to learn something. My daughter Tania took a free course online about antique Egypt. Do you look up for something to do when you are alone?
yes,I do.that is why I bake.
And you do it beautifully, judging by your pictures.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
My sister in law just finished chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation treatment. It is a long hard road and easy to be depressed or have no energy during this time. I have so many things to do it is hard to say I am looking for something to fill my time. As a matter of fact I need to move from here and go to the garden to check on the plants and work for a few hours. I hope you will find something to fill your time. I am sure there is some very interesting free courses on line that you can take.
I started with mylot when I started with chemotherapy. Before that, I had work to do plus all the house chores and the garden.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
@marguicha Please go slow. I see how tired my sister in law gets when she tried to over do things for her family.
@poehere I don´t need to do much. I live alone in the house and there´s not so much work. Besides, the chemotherapy is over now.
I hope you don't over do it. Yes, I love to do research and am alone most of the time.
No. I won´t overdo it. I have learned to care about my body.
@marguicha ......That's good. Lots of people will feel a little better and then over do it and be worse off than they were before.
@celticeagle I have learned to take care of my body.
• Pamplona, Spain
I like to be on my own unless I am on my own because of some other reason. I love the silence of the place and being myself. I relax and put music on for a start. So sorry about Leticia give her a big hug and wishing that she gets well very soon.
Thnk you. I called her today and she told me that she feels much better but that she is quite bored.
• Pamplona, Spain
@marguicha Try and get her to rest and all the problems of Jorge have probably upset her a lot also. She has a lot on her plate for sure. By next week I can bet she will be heading back to your house again.
@lovinangelsinstead21 The doctor told her that she should be in bed for 3 weeks. And by no means do I want her to come before she is completly well.
Glad you can do things on your own while shes not able to help.
I used to do everything, plus my job until I got the lymphoma.
@marguicha sad how things change over time
@Courtlynn But in these days, I have seen that I can do a lot more than what I thought I would.
@kobesbuddy (46396)
• East Tawas, Michigan
First of all, I'm so glad you are doing better! Looking for something to do, consumes my entire life. Keeping busy is very important, for someone with anxiety issues(me)
It is difficult to discover what to do. But my eldest daughter downloaded a site called coursera where I can get free and paid courses.
@kobesbuddy (46396)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@marguicha I have been hearing a lot about these free college courses, online. Soon I will be checking into a site my husband heard about, from friends at his place of employment.
I am so sorry Leticia is not well. I still do all the house chores here, inside and out, so I am always busy. I think taking an online course would be a great thing to do.
I am reading again too. But I am happy to see that I can do everything in the house. like I used to do.