Football (Soccer) Season Is Upon Us

@j0cool (74)
Hey football fans! I want to hear from you. I am a big football fan and I love to play FIFA and PES. My favourite teams are Real Madrid CF in Spain and Chelsea FC in England. The new football season is upon us and I just want to get an idea of how many football fans are here on MyLot because I would love to write on my thoughts about the game along with its on and off field antics. Transfer news, money spent, upcoming games, whatever. Let me know in the comments if you love football like I do
• Dallas, Texas
I like football. Used to enjoy it better when my dad was alive and we sometimes watched it together. My wife hates football so I don't watch it much any more.
@j0cool (74)
Ok. First off, sorry to hear about your dad.....Maybe you could watch it with the guys outside of home
• Dallas, Texas
Well, the only sport for which I am a fan would be baseball since I have been to games and have a favorite team, the Chicago White Sox. Glad there are so many soccer fans, though.
@j0cool (74)
Oh ok. Baseball is not really my thing. Thanks for sharing though.
I follow EPL and Bundesliga. Really looking forward to a lot of new players suiting up with different teams.
@j0cool (74)
Great! Finally nice to meet someone who watches football. Im looking forward too. Who's your favorite team?
@j0cool Manchester United.
@j0cool (74)
@allen0187 Cool. What do you think of the purchase of Lukaku? Do you think he can fill Zlatan's shoe? Do you think they should have got Morata instead?