I need a vacuum now.

I can't say I like it at all but I need one. I have cat hair every where in here. Pathes sure is having a load of fun when I am not looking. My sofa is full of cat hair. My aide took off her shoes and I saw a load of hair on her black socks. I don't know what to do to remove it. I sweep the floor and mop. But it's the rug in the living room. I checked and found a few wit good reviews. I am wondering would I manage if I just gave my rug away. I honestly don't think so.
You can try brushing her to keep the fur on the floor to a minimum.
She will lay there and let me but I tend to forget. My bed is covered in it. I brush my bed which is easy. but I not use to all that hair on everything.
@sharon6345 I live with 5 cats. I'm used to it!
@NJChicaa I don't want her in my kitchen but when I spray her to stay out I make her scared of me. She follows me everywhere. I don't want to cook with her in my kitchen.
@dollaboy (6232)
I really hope that you can manage something better as I don't have much of the experience, Sharon
Oh that is ok I will be fine.
@dollaboy (6232)
@sharon6345 hope you get a good deal
I have a bissell vacumn but I dont have pets.
Oh I am looking into that brand too.
• Japan
I have found that the best thing for cat hair is roll tape. Here, they sell rolls of tape about 20 cm wide for housecleaning. It takes some effort but it works!
I use tape for my clothing and a brush for my bed.
Is your daughter still going to take Patches.
I won't know for sure till after I change the lock. but she has no where to take patches. .
@sugartoes (40035)
• Greencastle, Indiana
you may not believe this but I have seen it done take a spot & have your shoes on & just SLIDE your feet & your shoes will move the hair out of the rug, vacuum it up. watch this it works.
Welcome folks. I,m back with a little video. I will say this method works really good. Give it a try if you would. Thank You for watching. Subscrbe also if y...
What type of cat is Patches? Does she have long hair? I would suggest you wash the rug if possible, All the rugs in my house are throw rugs which can be washed so maybe yours can too.Not guaranteeing it will help as I never had a cat and my dogs were chihuahuas when I had them, and they were short hair ones so don't remember ever having hair in the rugs, but thought i would suggest it and have you decided if you will try!
@Tracy04 (10527)
Usually mom will use some sticky pads to take the fur or fallen hairs. Seems work at our house though. No cats, but sometimes neighbour's cats came to our house.
@Tina30219 (33669)
• Onaway, Michigan
Sorry this is happening I hope you find a solution to the problem soon.
Don't let the cat in the living room maybe. I think all you can do is keep the cat brushed and do as you are doing. Imagine the cat hair you have X 3 and 3 people's long hair in the vacuum every time you went to vacuum. It's crazy how much hair there is.