Any Tea Drinkers? Green Tea? Thyme Tea? Believe in the Benefits?

Tea
Milbridge, Maine
I drink tea every so often mostly cause of the good health benefits. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. They say it can help fight against cancer. What's your opinion?
@vsai2008 (6664)
I like my Green tea with ginger lemon and honey Tastes bitter but I like it :)
@dollaboy (6372)
I do have it occasionally but i like to have coffee most of the times, Russel
• Milbridge, Maine
love my coffee too
@dollaboy (6372)
@RussellChambers thanks. Happy day
• Denmark
Nonsense. If tea helped fight cancer, there wouldn't be any cancer anymore in tea drinking peoples.
@Tracy04 (10007)
Maybe tea helps those who not have gastric. But I have gastric and it works too well in my body, the reaction is not so good. My stomach hurts, and I keep going to toilet like diarrhea.
@MarsGirl (267)
• Chennai, India
Yes I take regular tea regularly but twice per day.. J also prefer Green tea in weekdays. It gives relaxation to our body and of course loads with antioxidant and other good benefits.
I do agree it is beneficial to our health. But it is not common to have teas in my country.
@mandala100 (23020)
I'm a regular tea and coffee drinker. I drink green and black tea and all other tea blend. I find tea so relaxing and re-invigorating my friend.
• Peoria, Arizona
I drink a lot of tea, though most of the time it isn't warm, so I know most of the benefits do not work when it is cold, but it is still good. I love tea haha
@seldom (2658)
• Albania
All food has some influence. I never liked green one too much, but I like to try new brands and tastes.
• Bournemouth, England
I drink black, white and green tea, all without milk or sugar. I do feel that I am.doing myself some good when I drink them. Mint tea is good for minor stomach problems.
• Marion, Kansas
I like tea and coffee, hot and cold. I like herbal and black and green and white. I believe in a variety of beverages. I do drink thyme tea for cold and allergy symptoms.
• Rochester, New York
I drink a lot of tea. At least 5 glasses a night and around 8 during the day.