Do you like to read online or offline?

Sometimes I think that reading can be done online and offline, but what type of reading we prefer? I like to read offline..It is because if I read online, it increases internet expenses..Therefore I like to read offline, whether it is reading newspaper or reading books etc. What do you think about it guys?
@responsiveme (16013)
Offline...Love the feel and smell.of books
Offline, of course.
Nice to hear from you love the feelings and smell of books..Nice..
@cahaya1983 (10053)
Me too! That's what I love about reading physical books
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
It varies from day to day for me. Sometimes I like to read offline while other times I prefer reading online.
Yes for me also..Online and offline reading it depends upon type of reading and days of reading..
@Asylum (48281)
• Manchester, England
@Awasthi123 I presume that this applies to most of us to some degree.
@dollaboy (6232)
Offline Reading for me as well, Saumita Awasthi
Yes I also prefer reading offline..But if I go outside I prefer online reading..
@dollaboy (6232)
@Awasthi123 both are good
I don't like reading online and it has nothing to do with expenses. I am a book reader. Just like I am a vinyl enthusiast. I don't like 'digital media'.
If you read online your internet remains on and you have to bear the expenses of internet for that..You can also download things and read later without the use of internet..But you can't download each and every item on the internet..
@Awasthi123 I said I don't, and the reason I don't has nothing to do with expenses. I don't read online period. I don't have a Kindle or anything to download to. I only read real books.
@JolietJake Yes I too like reading books offline..And online books can never replace offline books..
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@Awasthi123 I'm a book lover and have been one since my adolescence.I prefer reading offline.
I am also a book lover..But for me reading books is only related to financial type of books or newspapers..And both I will do offline..Sometimes if I am outside or out of town then I prefer online reading..
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@Awasthi123 Unlike you I prefer to read magazines offline when I go somewhere.Generally I take a book of my choice with me and read it when I'm free.
@mandala100 (43235)
@Awasthi123 I alternater reading online and reading off line my friend.
I too do the same thing..But I prefer reading offline as compared to online..
@mandala100 (43235)
@Awasthi123 Ok my friend. I'll see you around later on.
@spaceseed (2893)
I am non regular reader, so some time I started reading what ever is in front of me. I am not that systematic reader... but now trying to become one.
Reading offline can be done easily whereas if we read online we have to buy kindle or mobile internet etc..
I prefer to read an actual book or newspaper.
I too like the same..Reading actual book and newspaper..