Wolf or Sheep?

@TriniTU (141)
Was just watching a movie..comedy-action..about women who has the skills and abilities to defend/fight for themselves. I enjoy watching those kind of movies..like women empowerment..like they say, Badass chic..but then, some men are not so fond of such type of women..coz whether they admit it or not,their ego is thicker than the fact that women nowadays are no longer the "kitchen and laundry" type..hmm..but then, me? I stand with the brave, bold,daring,untamed Wolf than the sheep! Who's with me??
@alberello75 (18696)
• Genova, Italy
In the past years, I admit there was a marginalization of women. Today it seems to me, they claim their rights. And step by step, they are doing it! However that movie I still do no have seem it. Could be interseting!
@TriniTU (141)
it's a local movie here called Extra Service..yes, we are claiming our rights now step by step..and men who is open enough to understand and accept that,to me, deserves a salute! #HeforShe
@alberello75 (18696)
• Genova, Italy
@TriniTU Excuse me a question: Where you come from? Regards Alessandro
@TriniTU (141)
@alberello75 Philippines..
@bluesa (15115)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I am a free spirit and happily single, I need my space. My wolf comes out when the word no is ignored or someone tries to force me to go against a decision I have made. I don't get embarrassed, I get even. Go, wolves!
@TriniTU (141)
I am too..I hate to be boxed up..I hate to be called "amongst".. Dunno if it's bad but..it just feels like you're not you if you can't be you!
@bluesa (15115)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@TriniTU , I agree, I want the right to be me.
@TriniTU (141)
@bluesa yeah...that's how it should be..
• Peoria, Arizona
Women are the best because they can be the sheep, but then they can just do a total 180 and be so BA! That is how I like to be haha
@TriniTU (141)
oh,hell yeah! kudos to us!!
• Peoria, Arizona
@TriniTU Heck yeah!
• Japan
I think I would be more the sheepdog that protects the sheep from wolves, lions and bears.
@TriniTU (141)
ohh...we all can choose freely..i'mma be the untamed but friendly Wolfie..not the kind that bites the kind creature..u know..