What's the first site you visit when you get on the computer in the morning?

Worcester, Massachusetts
I have such a set routine in the morning. As soon as I make my coffee, I play a game of Yahtzee on GamePoint. Then I go to Listia and check my auctions. Then I check my emails and finally I turn on the news. What's your morning routine?
@shikharava (1852)
On my laptop I usually check mails, so I guess that wouldn't count as a site. On my smartphone, however, the first site is (and has been for a quite a few days) Actually, it's rather predictable. I want to check out discussions here; they are always fun and interesting. And also I leave some of my responses to some discussions for example as I am doing right now. People like your responses and leave comments, and I comment back. It's all about sharing and caring. And that's what I try to do in mylot. (*_*)/"!
this one. Then swagbucks, then email.
• Worcester, Massachusetts
Lol...Yeah, I;m about to bump MyLot to the top of my list!
@augusta123 (5768)
l pray,take my usual glass of water.check my mails then check out all the news online
Since I joined this website a few days ago, this website is the first I open and check.
@Prshnth (945)
• Bangalore, India
Back in the day orkut was very famous..I probably opened that
When I go on the computer the first thing I do is check my anti-virus to make sure it is working and then other things and then my e-mail and if my lot in there answer that did some other things then news online and something and and lastly facebook to check messages first and then see if anything interesting to answer then off the computer to do other things.
• Nagpur, India
Whenever I start my laptop, first I see the notification of my email, so I check all mail in Gmail. Then after that, I check the discussion in the forum. It has become my daily habit.
@Jackalyn (6655)
• Oxford, England
I would like to say I pray more, but the reality is that I tend to reach for my phone and then don't start my day till I had coffee.
@silvermist (20100)
I always check mylot first thing in the morning.
I would love some coffee right now. I might as well go fix some. I hit swagbucks before anything after brushing my teeth.
@Prdhan (604)
It was mellowads.
• Austin, Texas
I sign into my social media accounts (Facebook, etc.) and then I sign into my social sites Like MyLot) and from there, I work on my various home biz projects. But first I get my coffee!!
@rubyriaz007 (3986)
I get into facebook,then check my emails in g mail and then do mylot...
@sishy7 (27647)
I check my email then myLot. Unless I see some emails that I need to follow up, then I'll open whatever sites required some following up (like eBay or Swagbucks) before I myLot.
@wongchoiyee (7352)
When I wake up, I would check my emails on yahoo. It always like that.