Paranormal Musings

Pixabay image
Rochester, New York
On Netflix I found a British paranormal show called "Most Haunted". I decided to watch it because I need a few laughs today. lol One thing that I really love is learning about some of the locations around Britain that are haunted. Once I find out the name of the location I'll do my own research because I'm sure they lie about that like they do their investigations.
• Preston, England
Most Haunted seems to involve standing in dark room panicking about absolutely nothing
• Riga, Latvia
Well I don't know about this show or about them but I do know that I have a sixth sense and I have had many a contact with the world beyond. That house in the photo looks spooky. Take a look at this
The Most Haunted team claims to have captured evidence of a ghostly male figure roaming the halls at Wentworth House, a derelict mansion in South Yorkshire, following unexplained sightings.
Me too, I feel its a curse for me.
Isn't it fascinating that ghosts love the British Isles so much? I don't heart about ghosts in Continental Europe.
Some of those shows are amusing for sure. But I do like the very serious ones.
@dgobucks226 (11571)
These ghost sightings just seem to focus on strange noises or words they possibly heard on their fancy equipment. Nothing conclusive is actually discovered in my view. It makes for good drama and somewhat interesting storytelling.
They have to add to the facts to keep the haunting shows interesting.
@Jackalyn (6657)
• Oxford, England
Probably, but I do have a few odd stories that I cannot make a lot of sense of. I am in the UK....
@Ceerios (4756)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@LisaSteinmetz - Ms Lisa - Your photo looks to be an offering of an older and "spooky" sort of house. Good shot there... It has been many years since last I visited Rochester (1956). I hope that all is OK for you and the others who call that place "home." -Gus-
I've never watched it. Everywhere in the UK seems to be haunted. Not that I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing it. Those pesky ghosts just know that I don't believe in them and am not easily swayed! They wouldn't dare show their faces when I'm around ...
It seems there are more ghosts in Great Britain than in every other European country, this is weird.
@cahaya1983 (10055)
Sometimes I think they're staged, just like many reality shows.
I guess they all do what they can for what they think is good entertainment. I would enjoy the research on the places.
@mandala100 (39696)
@LizaSteinmetz I'm glad that you are interested in the paranormal my friend. Do you have any books you could recommend about paranormal? I'm currently reading The Spirit's Book by Allan Kardec. Thank you and I'll see you my friend.
Always good to find a TV show that gives one a few laughs!
Most people that do see or feel spirits or ghost would never do one of these shows. I own a house that is very haunted, I wont even rent it out.