Eating Out

Waltham, Massachusetts
Today is my youngest brother's birthday and he turned 32. I have a middle brother too. My parents, brothers, and I always go out to eat for birthdays and the person with the birthday gets to choose where they want to eat. Today my brother chose to eat at an Asian hot pot and sushi restaurant where you can either eat from the menu or the buffet. We chose to eat the buffet and we ate a variety of foods from the hot pot menu. We ate different meats, vegetables, meatballs, noodles, rice, and seafood. It was healthy, fresh, and delicious. Plus it was nice to spend the time together. It is a good opportunity to catch up. I was asking my dad how he has been doing with his treatment for his prostate cancer and my parents asked me how things are going with my chiropractor, lawyer, and my personal injury lawsuit from my accident. What do others do for birthdays? Do others enjoy eating out?
@mandala100 (25344)
@melindataylor22 Happy Birthday to your brother my freind and I'm glad that you have a very good quality time having a meal together.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
Thank you and I am glad for that too.
@mandala100 (25344)
@melindataylor22 No worries my friend.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
@mandala100 Thanks and I wish you the same my friend.
@MGjhaud (20802)
We always cook food in my parent's house instead of bringing everyone out to celebrate. Happy birthday to you brother.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
That is very nice and we do that for my mom's birthday sometimes, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and sometimes Easter too. Thank you.
I'm glad you all enjoyed your time. That's nice! We usually make a special meal at home and enjoy it together and then have cake too. =)
• Waltham, Massachusetts
Thank you. It sounds like you have a lovely tradition as well. My family is more health conscious so we do not have dessert and junk food as much. I like to be healthy but I like junk and sweets too and will have that more on my own.
That would be a blast. Happy Birthday to your brother.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
Yes it was fun and thank you.
• Beijing, China
Happy birthday to your brother,yeah,in my country birthday is a good chance to eat many delicious foods
• Waltham, Massachusetts
Thank you and Chinese food is good especially the authentic kind which I prefer over the Americanized version. I learned about Asian food when I was married to my ex-husband who is Korean. You may have liked the restaurant that I went to today.
• Beijing, China
@melindataylor22 yeah, I must because I like all delicious foods,no matter which country is the foods always attract me
@shivamani10 (10764)
• Hyderabad, India
I like eating out once in a month. I am not even an occasional eater even. But, I never say no to my children, but I advise against eating such stuff frequently from the hygienic point of view.
• Waltham, Massachusetts
I understand and it is important to be careful because sometimes you hear about bad things that happen in restaurants. My mom is pretty health conscious and sometimes she will want us to go to her house and cook for us all.
@Tracy04 (10661)
Happy 2017 birthday! May the wishes granted within this year. God bless!