My room smells so much better.

I had money sitting here for someone to change my lock. But he never came and I got sick all day today. The only thing I could think of was that gross litter box. I kept it very clean but the fragrance of that litter was getting to me. The box is in my bedroom. For me to know when she uses it. I want to keep on top of the cleaning. Since the person did not come I figured I best go buy some litter. and boy am I glad I did because I was sick of that perfume smell. I bought a brand called worlds best litter. But this one I bought has a little fragrance.
Well it may be because the litter is in your bedroom where you sleep, or are you sleeping in the front room now? I hope you will be better with the different litter.
I am better already since it's changed. I might move the box and hope to remember to change it. but w are on this side of the unit. I don't go to the other side too often.
@sharon6345 Yes you don't want to get some disease besides burning nose and eyes..here it is Sharon:
Ammonia in your cat's urine is the reason your nose would like to shut down and your eyes would like to seal shut when you walk by your cat's litter box when it's getting time to change it. The ...
@TiarasOceanView That explains why I feel the way I do. Right now my nose is running n itching. I been coughing at night too. Oh your a good source of information. I move that box out of my room. I am going to put it in the living room by the open window. Oh you could have saved my life. Thank you a million.
Glad the fragrance smells better.
Yes that is what I am glad about too.
@sharon6345 Can you put the liter somewhere else though?
@infatuatedbby yes I moved it out of my room. It's going to be better now.
some fragamces are too heavyscented while other are just right
that was very heavy.
@sharon6345 thats wats so bad about a heavy fragrance it jus fills up the huse
I am constantly cleaning it, i clean it all day long, I don' t like a dirty box. I know someone that kept it under her bad and didn't change it often.I can't do that, just Fresh step liter and some deodorizer by Arm and Hammer
oh that was gross. I love my litter and plan to keep cleaning the box.
@sharon6345 I can't imagine it under the bed, it would be hard to clean any liter that falls out of the box.
@Tracy04 (10575)
He didn't come - you mean the lock man?
He came for sure today. He might come tomorrow for it to be changed.
@sugartoes (39172)
• Greencastle, Indiana
that's one reason why I don't have cats unless they out doors cats it saves me the extra cost of the liter box & the work & smell.
My daughter gave me patches i thought we would all be caring for her.. Now I am left with everything. But I think over all I can manage if I keep her box clean. The little lasts longer. I am going to buy two litters a month in case.
@dwstory (967)
We used the litter that clomps around the mess and than you just scoop it out. No odor no mess.
I would never have one in a bedroom. Smelly or not. Bathroom or kitchen (by trash like ours) is best. Also yoyll remember if its in one of those cuz id hope yoy bathe/ use the toilet / wash hands / eat or drink often to go in those rooms enough during the days to see it and clean it.