*I knew a priest.

@ridingbet (50182)
I knew a priest who was a user of this site. Yes, you read it right. The Filipino priest had some discussions that were related to religion and faith. I wonder where he is now. I know some health care providers too. I know some teachers as well; those who retired, still working, online teaching, and hands-on. I know a professor with 2 master’s degree and doctorate as well. I know some engineers, and I know one who was also a bubbler but I read had some disagreement with somebody here, to the point of leaving the site temporarily. I know some accountants where one has his account deleted, and the other is now inactive. I know many male and female users who are contented and happy with their families, yet show no signs of pride and boastfulness. I know some office workers, bosses and managers, and those on private employment. I know many who have pet dogs and cats. Back in the sunken site of bubblews, I knew one Filipino bubbler who was a bubbly funny man, but then, I read a post about him saying he met an accident and died on the spot. I hope he is the last member of the site where I am registered with, who left this world. How about you, my friends? How well do you know us?
I hope everyone on this site will stay in good health.
@ridingbet (50182)
yes, and free from any dangers.
@dollaboy (6232)
I'm sorry to know about the Demise of a mylot memory. Wishing all a very good health and life
@dollaboy (6232)
@ridingbet thanks for telling.
@shikharava (1852)
I don't think I know much about the mylotters here like you do. I guess I am a newbie there. I still have a lot to know. But I have many friends and admirers in mylot, I hope so. And I shall continue to know a little more about them in the future if they're open to myself knowing about them. And I believe that we cannot know a person fully, but we can be a little familiar with them, because who can know a person if not that person itself. (*_*)
@mandala100 (39803)
@shikharava That's absolutely correct my friend.
@mandala100 yeah, I guess we can be familiar but we'll never know them all.(*_*)
@ridingbet (50182)
@shikharava it does not really mean we have to know each and everyone of us, but maybe just a piece of information from the users.
@mandala100 (39803)
My reply my friend: "I'm only just beginning to see the real you" from the lyrics of the song "Sometimes When We Touch".
@ridingbet (50182)
hmmm, i am humming that song now, but can you please tell me where is that lyric found in the song? is it in the refrain? "sometimes when we touch, the honesty's too much, and i have to close my eyes..."
@mandala100 (39803)
@ridingbet At the fourth line of the beginning of the song my friend: "You ask me if I love you, and I choke on my reply I'd rather hurt you honestly than mislead you with a lie And who am I to judge you on what you say or do I'm only just beginning to see the real you"
@ridingbet (50182)
@mandala100 ouch! hahaha! what is the real me then? heheh! just kidding.
I do not know the people here except for what they wrote in the site. I'm hoping to meet some personally and actually share a face to face conversation with them.
@ridingbet (50182)
maybe if you reside in the capital city, then you can have some Pinoy mylotters for an eyeball with them.
@ridingbet I know that there was a meet-up a couple of years ago between myLotters who are residing in or near Manila. I know they had it at SM MOA. There was even a post written about the meet-up.
@ridingbet (50182)
@allen0187 yes, and did you join that event? i saw a discussion about that meet-up.
I had known some mylotters through their write ups. But I am not so particular with their professions. I know some who had shared it through exchanging of comments.
@ridingbet (50182)
somehow too, kabsat, when we make comments regarding health, we will know we belong to the same profession. but then, there are some who are braggarts.
@ridingbet There are some people who are a good pretender.
@ridingbet (50182)
@Shavkat right. maybe because they are fresh graduates? hmmm.
@bluesa (13427)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I did not know that Bubbler, may he rest in peace. But I do remember many from there and I am happy I have found most of them here. We can only hope that those we have grown fond of are healthy and happy, those we chat to each day and those we have lost touch with. Have a good week dear friend.
@ridingbet (50182)
it is the start of the working week, my dear. hope you are good and well. i hope we won't hear any news about the demise of any of the users here. i hope all of us are in good health and high spirits as well.
@bluesa (13427)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@ridingbet , thank you, I hope you are good and well too. I agree. Have a good week further. :)
Some will, but not all will divulge full information about themselves. One has to be careful when online.
@ridingbet (50182)
that is absolutely true. we need to maintain some confidentiality about our personal lives, and not befriend anybody (on facebook) until they can make some problems about our lives.
@prashu228 (25820)
There are many who are not active , from old MYLOT. Very few of us are active now.
@ridingbet (50182)
yes, and i notice that when i see the walls of other users, those who started a few years ago.
@Morleyhunt (19723)
I often wonder how we would react to the writer if we met them, face to face.
@ridingbet (50182)
yes, and then, suddenly, we remind our self about how this user is in the site. and maybe there are some instances that what appears in their discussions, is not what is true in reality.
@hereandthere (29813)
sometimes even those we thought we're familiar with will surprise us.
@ridingbet (50182)
yes, that is true.