life is a decision to make it better

@sugartoes (43159)
Greencastle, Indiana
Hello Everyone, hows things going? hope your day is going like you want I have something here that says it all. I was on you tube as I find MOST my topics to write about for you all to read & this one here is just what is so TRUE. If your a god loving fearing person I bet that this will be one you will agree with on just what ALL he says in this video. I listened to what he had to say & I was amazed at just how he talked about what the topic was he was on about our lives. I have to agree with everything he says cause the way he talked about how people work & do in their lives & god how he works. If you would like to change your life to be a WISER person & change things in your life then PLEASE listen to this. For those that don't believe in God then he has a BIG message for you as well to think about & he's right, you need this.
Like it or not, we all have to make decisions. Do you ever wish you could find a way to always make the right one? Pastor Matt Brown teaches on the three bes...
@VivaLaDani13 (22398)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes If this helps people then good. I have been researching things myself and trying to get the motivation to do some exercises daily to help release the endorphins. Hoping that can help me out. I think it's good when people have a game plan on how to better their lives. Even if it's a small thing about them that they want to change. I feel bad for those who are totally lost. I get like that almost every day. But I know in my heart that I will get to where I want to be someday.
@Daljinder (22198)
@VivaLaDani13 That's the spirit!
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder Though.....ya know...we shall see. lol you know me DJ. I just did come lovely stretches but still wanted to go for walk today which I just don't think I can. It's this never ending loop man. So ready to exercise but NOPE can't sleep so no energy for next day to do so!
@sugartoes (43159)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 I'm with you on that I can relate to what your saying as sometimes I wonder if I'll get where I want to be in life & just feel like taking a long break, BUT I know I can't (AFFORD) to if I want some extra $ to work with later on so I have to keep going.
Generally, we all like to make better decisions so we won't suffer when we fail on that decision.
@sugartoes Yes, that is true. I suppose those are decisions that we didn't ask for the Lord's guidance.
@sugartoes (43159)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@SIMPLYD that's what I'm talking about & there's more that goes into that as well like well say spouse abuse& child abuse & using the lords name in vain & not believing in him these are the VERY things people get punished for by him, cancer & heart attacks & sickness that can't be healed, stress, blood pressure, obesity, the list just keeps ON & why does the young die so innocent, for no reason cause he SEE's it's future that he don't want for it. God see's it ALL.
@sugartoes I agree.
@Lasckos2 (160)
I always say put GOD in the center and everything will come together. Not everyone believes this and thats okay. It is my belief and always has been.
@sugartoes (43159)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Lasckos2 there you go I believe the SAME thing AMEN
• Asansol, India
I have the same belief. Life is what we decide. But nonetheless God is always there Is my thinking.
@Lasckos2 (160)
@mysimplelot I agree with that as well. Life is all about choices!
@Morleyhunt (21308)
They say, the definition of insanity.....to do the same thing, over and over, expecting a different result.
@sugartoes (43159)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Morleyhunt ha ha ha you sure got that right AMEN.
This guy brings up a lot of ways of thinking that makes total sense to me littletiger, Amen.
@sugartoes (43159)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TiarasOceanView does it change the way you look & act & feel on things?
@sugartoes He is effective at speaking. I absorbed it.
@sugartoes (43159)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TiarasOceanView ha ha ha so maybe I can say it hit home?
@velvet53 (17705)
• Palisade, Colorado
I am listening to it now.
@sugartoes (43159)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 listen REAL close to what he's saying & how he says it.
@velvet53 (17705)
• Palisade, Colorado
@sugartoes I am. I keep stopping and pay real close attention to him.
@sugartoes (43159)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 when you get done & I get caught up with all my replies on here I'll drop a post that you REALLY want to check out in FULL, it's 2 hrs & 14 mins long but this is a MUST watch video as I'm listening to it now.
There are many wonderful preachers out there with wonderful messages. I'm sure he has a good one, but it's a long video.
@sugartoes (43159)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him it may be a long video but when it comes to the word of god & the bible it's NEVER too long. The word of god is NEVER too long to listen to if you can sit in a church for 3 hrs listening to a preacher you could listen to a video just as well that long.
@sugartoes I understand what you're saying. I'm not going to say it won't do me any good, but I do read the Bible daily and go to church and listen to Christian radio. It's not like I need to be persuaded to become a Christian.
@sugartoes (43159)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him I know you don't, your ONE that don't need to be taught or told about the word.
I will take a look at this. I keep to my faith and always believe. Thank you for sharing.
@sugartoes (43159)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@RasmaSandra I hope you like the video let me know what you think. thank you
@1hopefulman (33440)
I agree with everything God says in the Bible. I love reading, studying and meditating on everything that it says. I was just reading this verse and thinking about it. It really shows us where our focus should be. John 14:6 Easy-to-Read Version 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. The only way to the Father is through me.