Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

Riga, Latvia
Oh, yes I am ready to not say goodbye but hello to the yellow brick road. I have been feeling lots of pressure lately and with the summer passing so quickly I wish there was an Emerald City I could visit for awhile and see that horse of a different color. Thinking odd thoughts I remembered the Elton John song “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road” he too must have been inspired by Dorothy, her friends and all of those delightful munchkins. A good part of the day was rainy. My hubby is on the way to getting over his illness and his daughter came today and she took me shopping for some groceries that Martin really wanted. With the fever going down he has begun eating more and he is craving all kinds of things like fresh fruit, ice cream and cake. Meanwhile I am left wondering if there is a land beyond the rainbow and with these kind of thoughts on my mind this evening the sun came out at last. Another new week has begun and I am organizing things on my PC so that I can do all that I am hoping to do this week. How does your new week look? How is the weather?
• Pamplona, Spain
Thanks for the video Sandra and so glad that he is recovering. His Daughter is a treasure taking you out to get things for him and for you.
• Riga, Latvia
She's a wonderful young woman who incidentely will soon be getting married we just don't know when they'll set the date @lovinangelsinstead21
• Pamplona, Spain
@RasmaSandra Now that will be so nice for you all congratulations to her. They will let you know very soon I guess.
@thelme55 (14348)
I love this song. It's been a while since I have last heard it. I hope your hubby feel better soon.
• Riga, Latvia
Oh he is over the worst and now just getting his strength back @thelme55
@thelme55 (14348)
@RasmaSandra that's great.
The week ahead appears to be much like last week. Routine.
• Rochester, New York
That is a beautiful song. One of my favorite's by him.