Scaramucci gets fired! HAHAHAHAHA

The Dumpster Fire that is the Trump Administration burns on. Anthony Scaramucci aka "The Mooch" got canned today after 10 days on the job as Communications Director for the White House. He had no business even being hired for that position and, in fact, his hiring caused the Press Secretary Sean Spicer to resign in protest. Looks like old Spicey knew what he was talking about. Then there was that infamous expletive-filled interview with a New York reporter bashing colleagues in the White House. . . Good riddance to Scaramucci. Ironically, just this morning the Idiot-in-Chief tweeted that there was "no WH chaos!" He truly is delusional!
@FourWalls (10603)
As I put on my Facebook wall, guess he couldn't do the fandango.....
hahaha I just tweeted that!
@FourWalls (10603)
@NJChicaa -- the best meme I saw was a picture of The Don and Mooch made up like a movie poster for How To Lose a Guy in Ten Days.
@FourWalls I saw one with Kate Hudson and Mooch. Hysterical. The guy lost his dignity, his marriage, and his job all in just over a week.
Let's hope "The Donald" is not far behind. I have heard some very interesting scuttlebutt as of late...but it could be "fake news." time will tell.
I keep waiting for Mueller to drop a bombshell or 12.
@NJChicaa stay tuned.
@Deepizzaguy (8317)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Good riddance on this call.
Agreed!