It does not matter what other's do.

I think at times I need to be reminded that it does not matter. A lot of people judge others on the way they spend their money. I find that to be awful at best. I know many people have different priorities. I know that for sure. I tend to get upset when I hear people comment on my spending. Most people say they wish they were like me with bills. I think everyone can be like me. But I find some people around me will spend a few of my rent payments for a cell phone. I could not do that at all. I think it's ok to live the good life if you earned it. I hope they feel good about the purchase though.
Rent comes first.
Always for us
@Courtlynn Makes sense doesn´t it? I mean without a place to live what good is a dang phone lol
I very much agree. So many people live above their means. Others aren't realistic. Like you said, it is all the priorities.
Yes that is why kay is out on the street now.
@sharon6345 .....That's right and she needs to learn now what her priorities should be.
@celticeagle hers would be a roof if she had a brain.
@dollaboy (6232)
Well, everyone is different, And have different spending habits and its no one's business
it would be nice if everyone felt like that.
@dollaboy (6232)
@sharon6345 I hope soon
@hereandthere (29637)
as long as they're not asking for help when it comes to paying for important stuff that they should be responsible for in the first place.
That is very true. wish everyone felt that way.
@sugartoes (39991)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I know what you mean it makes me nuts to hear how people waste their $ on things they don't need but do it anyway, ME I don't have what I call SILLY money to spend like most folks do, so I have to buy things that are NEEDFUL USEFUL other than that I just hang on to what I can make when I make it.
That is good you can make ends meet like that.
@mandala100 (39203)
@sharon6345 You are right my friend one need to earned the good life.