Annoyed....

@amnabas (10282)
Karachi, Pakistan
Well today is 1st August and my maid bombarded on me with this breaking news that she is leaving her job as its 1st today. The reason behind is that his hubby don't want her to work. Though earlier his hubby forced her to get engage herself in some sort of job.. Anyways I got annoyed that she should inform this at least a week earlier so I can arrange the alternate... Regardless of this she was imposing her salary need.. Pathetic..
@dollaboy (6232)
This is so unprofessional of her but can we expect much from them
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
That must be so bad for you. She must have advised you earlier on.
There are others waiting for the job. good luck with that.
@prashu228 (25811)
Right,. More people waiting for job
A shame she did not give you notice that she was leaving right away. I do hope you find someone to hire.
I think she should decide for herself. I also feel bad that people decide abruptly without notice.
@vandana7 (64741)
I do hope you find somebody because I know how tough it is to be without a maid. ..
@prashu228 (25811)
Ahh That's really irritating. She would have informed you earlier.
@xtedax (112)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Well, that's life. All we can do is move on. I too have experienced losing a maid during the times that we need her the most. This was when my daughter was just 4 years old. She had the same excuse as your maid and it also made me furious back then. Good thing we were able to adjust and now we don't need a maid anymore.