Happy New Month

Happy August everyone. Happy new month to you. After my birthday later in the month, it will be 6 more years to retirement I hope. At least that’s my plan right now. Some have told me that retirement can be kind of boring. I can always find something to do. Hopefully, I can retire at 62 and not wait any longer than that. I’m saving all that I can and I’ve been working since being in school many years ago.
• Marion, Kansas
I am drawing my Social Security, and I have since I was 62, but since my husband continues to work, so shall I, for a while. I found that not working I was a bit isolated. In my mind though, I continue to say I would like to just be home. The money I earn is supposed to let us do fun things, we shall see. If I work four more years I will have vested interest in state retirement as well.
Have a productive and pleasant August and retirement is never boring compared to the grind of working.
@vsai2008 (7667)
Happy new month to you as well
@dollaboy (6245)
That would be great, Wishing you best of time. Enjoy your time
I find retirement to be delightful. Like you, I always have something to do.
I hope you get to retire when you want to. =)
@dodo19 (31949)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I hope you are able to retire when you plan. It'll be nice for you to do. Happy early birthday!
• Peoria, Arizona
Yey birthday month! That is great Retirement sounds stressful, but also rewarding haha I don't think i would ever retire, but I am young and wiry and haven't started my career yet so I got no clue!
I hope that you will enjoy retirement