What Are You Doing Today?

https://pixabay.com/en/frog-funny-figure-cute-isolated-2543590/
@HazySue (21394)
So, I wonder, what shall I do today? For me it is a completely open, free day. No responsibilities, nothing to do except for making dinner tonight. I have already put together a meatloaf which is waiting to be cooked. Do you have days like this where you are free? I hope so. It's a wonderful thing to be able to decide just what you want to do. Right now there seems to be no stress pressing down on me. That's a wonderful way to feel. Everything seems to be right with the world. I hope everyone is a happy today as I am. I am wondering just what your day looks like.
I have to work tomorrow, and get my car fixed..so I might do a couple of errands that need doing before then, so I don't have to do too much on one day. I was thinking about swimming, but maye that will be on Thursday.
@HazySue (21394)
It probably is better to spilt up the errands. Swimming sounds like a fun this to do.
@dodo19 (32909)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I went out to get some groceries, as we need it and I figured it best to get it done early. So, now that groceries are done and out of the way, I'm not sure what the rest of the day has in store. Hopefully, it's good.
@HazySue (21394)
I am hoping it is good too. At least you have the grocery shopping done.
My day will be boring, and stressful. Feel like theres dark rain clouds over me 24.7
That's a typical day for you!
@HazySue (21394)
@Courtlynn I hope you have a better day.
@JohnRoberts only for the last month. Before July things were mostly good.
I do not remember when I had a free day with all "me" time. Even if I am busy I like what I do and I am happy anyway.
@HazySue (21394)
My days have been filled with stress. I like to be busy but not when it involves a lot of stress.
@HazySue I had many stressful days, now I am only busy, it's not too bad.
@HazySue (21394)
@LadyDuck Busy is good, it keeps you out of trouble.
Being a landlady I work this week and being a caregiver I am also working 24/7 so that means they get to ride and see the adventure and I will let them pay their bills while out too.
@HazySue (21394)
Being a landlady is a lot of work but adding caregiver to the job list seems to be an overwhelming load. Do you get any time to relax?
@kepweng (15108)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
nice job my friend you have many jobs same with me i want to be a caregiver too before
@inertia4 (27674)
Free days are always awesome. I hate when stress becomes the major part of my day. And it doesn't take much to get me stressed out these days. Right now I am just chillin' here. But I do have to get a few things done before tomorrow.
@HazySue (21394)
Stress for a while became the controller of my daily life. I am now starting to relax and loving my free time.
@inertia4 (27674)
@HazySue That is great. I get stressed too easy though. Even when I am relaxing. I know that's strange. But a phone call or something stupid could bring the stress right to the surface. I hate being pressured and I have feeling obligated.
@HazySue (21394)
@inertia4 I know how you feel. Today I am determined not to let anything stress me.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@HazySue It has been a normal day for me.I have finished all my works.Now I'm free and about to leave for a long evening walk.
@HazySue (21394)
Enjoy your walk. It's nice to accomplish everything you have set out to do.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@HazySue Thanks,my friend.Thanks a lot.
It's a sunny day here and I woke up feeling a little bit down but I won't allow that to ruin my day. I will try to switch my emotion into something jolly and positive today. I hope to hear some good news.
@HazySue (21394)
I am sending positive thoughts your way to have a wonderful day
@HazySue Thanks Sue.
My day looks like your day. No pressures, no worries, no problems. I just love days like this. I'm recuperating from a busy weekend, so here I am on myLot! I have a thick ribeye marinating for dinner, which hubby will grill along with some veggies. He even does the dishes! lol
@HazySue (21394)
You dinner sounds delicious. Ribeye is our choice for a good steak. Enjoy.
@HazySue Thank you! It's our favorite, too. Enjoy your meatloaf. I love it and should make some myself.
All my days are free. I am here to help my daughter and past that I have my own time.
@HazySue (21394)
that can be a very good thing.
@HazySue ......Yes, indeed it is.
I do have free days but obviously not today.today is very hectic
@HazySue (21394)
Some days are like that. Don't do too much.
We travelled with our motor-home two years ago and had various places to be and people to meet along the way. This time, we have basically no plans and we just head where the mood takes us. It is a wonderful way to go,
@HazySue (21394)
This is a wonderful way to spend your vacation.
@Butchcass4 (6031)
Well, I was up early for me like @ 7am and spent my time with God and in His Word. Then I was supposed to go berry picking with my Son who overslept at friends, needless to say we didn't go. So then I thought I need to work on myLot my goal is $5.00 for my insurance and I am going to make that goal with God's help and the help from myLotters. Then I have to make my husband dinner.
@HazySue (21394)
You should be able to make your goal. I wake up ever morning and thank God for giving me another day.
@xstitcher (11564)
• Petaluma, California
Today Mom and I went to the post office so that I could send some things, and also stopped by Orchard Supply Hardware so that I could pick up some Miracle grow for her. Now I think I'll go and do some weeding/trimming out back.
@HazySue (21394)
Happy weeding. Enjoy the rest of your day.
I thought today was going to be a day that was free for me but so far I've spend the past few hours consoling a friend going through a very rough patch in her life.
@HazySue (21394)
I am glad you are able to help your friend in her time of need.
After an entire week of getting all things done, I am free today too!!!
@HazySue (21394)
Enjoy your freedom.
Stress free is the way to be, most of the time I have stress free days which makes me totally happy. I like being able to do what I want when I want and not have anyone to answer to.
@HazySue (21394)
So do I. It doesn't happen often but when it does it is terrific.
Enjoy your free day. Meatloaf sounds so good.
@HazySue (21394)
I am thoroughly enjoying my day. I hope you enjoy yours also.
@kepweng (15108)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
its okay but streessful i like the snow im just work and work i have no freedom just working work eat sleep and repeat
@HazySue (21394)
You have to work to get what you need. I worked all my life and now I am reaping the rewards.
I will be checking in on myLot on and off through today.
@HazySue (21394)
That's where I will be. Well, here and tfere online anyway.