Bleach to the rescue.

I could not imagine not buying bleech. I had run out a few days ago. I got some from a neighbor. I kept the bottle to return it back. I saw a sale for the huge bottle with no name for $1.99 or clorox brand for over $3 so I got the bigger one. I like to soak my mop for a day before using it. I also need some to clean up with. my counter has a ring around it from something.
• Peoria, Arizona
Bleach is good for like intense cleaning, but using it all the time, I would be so sad for the brain cells haha I am also very sensitive to smells so bleach just kills me and give me a headache.
I love the smell of clorox in my home.
@sharon6345 Me to it make your house smell clean.
@jstory07 And Judy you know all about that smell being refreshing.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Bleach is so caustic, but yet even it is the best disinfectant. It can be overpowering though if you used to much.
I almost killed myself once. I mixed clorox and ammonia in a mop bucket. if it were not on the porch I would have killed myself.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@sharon6345 Oh yes, that would kill you for sure. omg
@TiarasOceanView oh you could not imagine my nose was running. the chest was tight and someone was screaming to move away from the bucket I was stuck.
I use it in the drain monthly too.
That is good.
I keep forgetting to buy bleach. I probably haven't had it for a year. Good thing the cleaning lady always brings it!
oh you have options. good for you.
I use the spray cleaner with bleach from dollar tree.
• Rochester, New York
I love using bleach. I also like the smell of it after using it.
That is the same with me.
@MoonMaa (314)
I've replaced bleach with white vinegar. It works just as good and it kills germs and not as harsh. You can use it for everything that you would use bleach for.
@Ithink (5944)
I cant use bleach but I have learned most things that you buy for cleaning isn't good for you. I make my own household cleaners, I use things like Tea tree oil and Oregano oil. My daily spray is White Vinegar and I infuse lemon or orange peels in it. Smells good and isn't toxic.