Vacation continued

In my last post, we just arrived in pittsburgh pennsylvania in the early A.M. We departed at 3:40 A.M Our next stop was a few hours away so I took advantage of a few hours sleep which is not easy on a bus.We arrived in columbus ohio at 7:00 A.M. and had a 40 minute layover. I decided to get a cup of coffee and away we went. We then arrived in indianapolis indiana at about noon. we left 40 minutes later and it would have been another 2 hours before our next stop. Again I took a few cat naps and before I knew it we were in effingham illinois. that was only a 15 minute stop before leaving. we finally got to st louis at 4:30 P.M central standard time. our ride was at the bus station to pick us up and we were happy to be off the bus. My next post I will be talking about our days out there. the picture is the stadium in indianapolis indiana where the colts play
@SHOHANA (7182)
• Bangladesh
Its been a long time when I had a vacation, hope you enjoyed
I did enjoy. thank you
@SHOHANA (7182)
• Bangladesh
@Metsrock69 my pleasure !
Nice Mets. Hope you can fill us in a bit more when you have time. Sounds like you are both doing okay. Nice photo thanks
I will be putting more detail in when I write the next post
@mandala100 (43608)
@Metrocks69 Enjoy your vacation my friend and thank you for this updates.
Thank you. more updates coming in the next post
@mandala100 (43608)
@Metsrock69 Ok my friend and I'll be looking for all of your updates.