Kirsten Dunst is not a fan of Spider-Man Homecoming.

@Deepizzaguy (14575)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Kirsten Dunst who played the Mary Jane character of the Sam Raimi "Spider Man" movies from 2002-2007 is not a fan of the "Spider-Man: Homecoming" movies that star Tom Holland as Spider Man/Peter Parker. Welcome to my club Kirsten. She has a good point that the reboots of the Spider Man movies are because the fans of the Spider Man character are willing to see reboots of the Spider Man movies. Duh. Actor Tom Holland respects the opinions of Durst regarding her view that the Raimi version of Spider Man was the best. Saying the Tobey McGuire movies of Spider Man are better than the reboots of the Spider Man movie that starred Andrew Garfield and now Tom Holland are like saying that the Ladies Of Portobelo who are Donna and Debi Isthmus and Panama Squirrel are great rappers. No way. Their musical material would put "Spider Man: Homecoming" like a Led Zeppelin song "Trampled Under Foot" with Donna giving Iron Man a lube job on his iron suit.
I much preferred the Spiderman with Tobey and, Kirsten, like 10 times better.
@louievill (19357)
I'm with you there pal
@Deepizzaguy (14575)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Of course when I saw the cast of Spider Man: Homecoming with the characters of Flash Thompson and Mary Jane Watson I thought I was visiting my cousins in the villages of Panama.
@Deepizzaguy (14575)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@louievill Thank you. The funny thing is that I was not the greatest fan of Led Zeppelin until recently when I heard the song "Trampled Under Foot." that would put those rappers to shame.
Not a fan of the Spiderman reboot as well.
@Deepizzaguy (14575)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I did see Amazing Spider Man 2 and the ending was a ripoff.
@Deepizzaguy what about the ending did you not like?
@Deepizzaguy (14575)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@allen0187 Spider Man and the young kid fighting Rhino and then the cameras were cut off. I call it a robbery of my time and money since there was no Spider Man 3 with Andrew Garfield.
@ilocosboy (35847)
Well, that's her opinion.
I agree with Kirsten.
@Deepizzaguy (14575)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Me too.